Norfolk line trailers

evening all

just wondering if any of you pulled for these out of immingham/felixstowe if so wot they like rates payments etc… :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Not since about 2000, on contract to them from DFDS.

The kit is 99% top draw, they have many blue chip clients but as to the rates, I couldn’t say.

Spot hire traction rates on unaccompanied trailers are generally between £1.15 - £1.25 + drop/reload/haz money. :open_mouth:

I would imagine N/L wouldn’t be any different.

goaty is about right on his quotes some are lower than that aswell, n/line is ok if your face fits they on £1.25 ppm, £15. per second + drops and same for collections haz is around the same “not worth the hassle for that price” if pushed you can achive £25~£30 per haz job which is still pooooooooo,
payment is on around the 3rd week then weekly there after,

Thanks for the replies the money sounds about same as i on wi schnellecke it gone a bit quiet of late just avin a nose around see if there any others worth looking at :smiley: :smiley:

they are looking for drivers at fxt

is it true when subbin for norfolk line… that all speed limiters have to be disconnected… :imp: :imp:

jody1980:
is it true when subbin for norfolk line… that all speed limiters have to be disconnected… :imp: :imp:

no its not true but it helps get things moving :laughing: your paid by the mile you do the sums .