Norfolk line dover dunkirk

are these ferries still good? not been on one for a few years, i used to really like them. i have the choice sunday of them or seafrance and i have never been too keen on seafrance

any opinions?

hi mat. norfolk line every time. food is better ships are better in fact everything is better than sea chance. bri.

10 times better than p&o more confortable and showers are good too

3 new samsung tubs less than year old

nice on, like i say i always prefered them when i was using them before, but i thought i had read bad reports about them somewhere…

im definatly heading for them sunday morning then!! (if i had my way i would use them instead of pathetic and overpriced anyime i dont like p&o at all always full of screaming kids)

you may well be in for a surprise,i wouldn’t rate them to be honest food is dear,you que for to long to get it then you have to pay by this time it’s cold,wasn’t very hot when you get it,shower’s may work,if the eastern boys haven’t nicked the fittings…

oddsodz:
you may well be in for a surprise,i wouldn’t rate them to be honest food is dear,you que for to long to get it then you have to pay by this time it’s cold,wasn’t very hot when you get it,shower’s may work,if the eastern boys haven’t nicked the fittings…

Add to that smoking is only allowed on the rear outer deck :imp:

Road Kings rest area is good though. I always seem to fall asleep on those massage chairs as long as there isn’t some Slobadons (Eastern Europeans) chattering away :unamused:

Nice to know Norfolk Line have gone up in the world.

Last time I used Norfolk Line was Felixstowe-Scheveningen,cabins were crap,showers were crap,loading was crap.
In fact one Friday evening from Scheveningen dinner was just a plate of curled up cheese sarnies,shared along with eleven other drivers.

The cabins were at one time singles,but they bolted in some top bunks,and if you were unlucky to get one of those,then it meant sliding into bed and laying still all night as there was not enough room to turn over!

Happy Day’s? Pah!