Norfolk haulage firms

A new year and a new decade start next week and I am looking for a new job . I currently work on Jack Richards Smurfitt contract and am looking for a change . 4 on 4 off appeals most and I see mrct are advertising for this role and fridge work is less to do than curtainsiders so again this appeals but I would appreciate any thoughts people may have about the Norfolk haulage firms and any other options I should consider .
As an aside seasons greetings to all .

Gillberry:
A new year and a new decade start next week and I am looking for a new job . I currently work on Jack Richards Smurfitt contract and am looking for a change . 4 on 4 off appeals most and I see mrct are advertising for this role and fridge work is less to do than curtainsiders so again this appeals but I would appreciate any thoughts people may have about the Norfolk haulage firms and any other options I should consider .
As an aside seasons greetings to all .

Have you tried bomfords, there is
curtainside work,
fridge work,
Ridgid (days) (no weekends)
Home delivery (2 man delivery on vans)
4 on 4 off,
5 on 2 off, (weekends and week days)
4 on 3 off, (week days or weekends)
Nights
Twilights
Give them a call.

Sent using smoke signals

Thanks for the reply , I knew Bomfords worked out of Diss on the Smurfitt contract but not that they did all that .

Gillberry:
Thanks for the reply , I knew Bomfords worked out of Diss on the Smurfitt contract but not that they did all that .

Smurfits at diss is only a small proportion of the bomfords empire. With over 100 trucks it’s got a multitude of different contracts and also they have been bought out recently.

Sent using smoke signals

Thanks did not realise .

Gillberry:
Thanks did not realise .

Heres the new website if your interested
bomfordsgroup.com/

Sent using smoke signals