Norbert , salvos wages

any ideas what they are, was told by another driver they were now taking on full time, instead of just agency at a local depot, ta

hiya mate, i work for norberts, as from 1st jan salvos is officially gone, you will still see the trucks and trailers for a while yet though, the wage is £8.25 guarenteed 48 hrs, overtime is time and a quarter, nightshift is £11.50, Don’t know if that is staight across the board mind,

Depends which depot you work at they are regional variations. Poor boys up north rich boys down south.

Mate of mine works nightshift for them and they are waiting to find out how many and who is getting made redundant… :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:
He gets good money and enjoys it, seem like an ok bunch from what he has told me.
Don’t know bout the wages but as said above there is bound to be regional variations.

they are taking on at melton mowbray at mo,advertised for days/nights/trampers,i have applied myself,but won’t be taking it,if it comes up as i now sorted for work :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: seems reasonable wages though…better than nowt :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I applied for the Lutterworth site for Nobbies got a phone call last week from the recruitment team and they asked me exactly the same questions as was on the applicaion from I had filled in said they would be in touch so will see if they get back to me or not.

There is quite a few getting made redundant at the end of this month from a lot of the depots, I think they are all the old Salvesen depots not any of the original Norbert ones.