Norbert Dentressengle Wakefield

I’ve seen they are advertising for what looks like it may be a new contract in Wakefield.

If I’m wrong and it isn’t new does anyone know much about it? Mainly the pay and hourse really. It says work will be mainly double manned and what clients it’s for but just wondering like I said if anyone knows much more and what ND are like to work for? Cheers

Is it agency or working for them? At Easton, Lincs, there’s hardly any Norberts drivers left only those who were there when Salvo’s owned it. From what I heard they treated their drivers well, but treated the warehouse staff like sh-t. Very unionised yard and I reckon management have made a conscious decision to break it by replacing staff with agency.

Direct for them. They’ve advertised for quite a few drivers . class 2 multi drop/ technical deliveries

No more info anyone?

htfc1984:
No more info anyone?

Where did you see the ad? I think they’re very picky & hard to get a job with. I applied to my local depot when it was still salvesen, was assessed etc & the rate was over £10/hr but they zb’ed me off…

Been on ‘indeed’ most days this week pal.

Also found it on totaljobs

totaljobs.com/JobSearch/JobD … d=62211304

htfc1984:
I’ve seen they are advertising for what looks like it may be a new contract in Wakefield.

It says work will be mainly double manned and what clients it’s for but just wondering like I said if anyone knows much more Cheers

Its a multi user site, doubt it’s a ‘new contract’, car parts etc.

htfc1984:
Been on ‘indeed’ most days this week pal.

Ok

If it is a double manning contract, it’s possible it could be ‘Sports Direct’ just down the road in Chesterfield. IIRC ‘SD’ have recently had a bit of a grilling :open_mouth: from the TC’s and maybe have decided to contract out the transport side :question: Just guessing though :wink:

Regards
Dave Penn;