Norbert bought

uk.finance.yahoo.com/news/xpo-l … 05121.html

Haven’t read the article, but I heard about it on French radio station this morning on way to Caen ferry terminal. Certainly gob-smacked, just seems to have come out of the blue

£3.5 billion apparently. I for one heartily embrace the change and have already scoured Amazon for one of them baseball caps with the peak at the back, 200kg of chewing tobacco and a phrase book so I can practice things like “hey buddy, I’ll pop the hood so you can check the lube”.

the maoster:
£3.5 billion apparently. I for one heartily embrace the change and have already scoured Amazon for one of them baseball caps with the peak at the back, 200kg of chewing tobacco and a phrase book so I can practice things like “hey buddy, I’ll pop the hood so you can check the lube”.

Lube is v important maoster , well said…
So I said to this bird, just pop your hood so I can check your lube.
Jim

Will it worry Stobbies, or any other ‘big gun’ in any way…■■

Asking this as when I used to do plant deliveries, an American owned plant company years ago, used to sent out big 360’s for less than peanuts compared to what the hire rate should be, under cutting every and anyone…

Will the same happen here??

Goldfinger:

Asking this as when I used to do plant deliveries, an American owned plant company years ago, used to sent out big 360’s for less than peanuts compared to what the hire rate should be, under cutting every and anyone…

Did the initials start with G.E ?

Dan Punchard:

Goldfinger:

Did the initials start with G.E ?

Noticed the ‘Capital’ letters there Dan :wink:

They did seam to go quick ,I got some G.E .Capital lead lamp bulbs they lasted well !

Nobbies is a horrible bastart eh a company to work for. I lasted 2 days before i was sick to the back teeth eh it.

Yanks, Frogs, Germans :unamused: Cheerio Britain :laughing:

Norbert Dentressangle (Paris Stock Exchange) Price in Euros at 16:35pm Wednesday 29th April 2015

216.90 Up 57.80(36.33%)

A nice little earner if you picked a few up in the last few days… :open_mouth:

I wonder who will be next?
regards dave.

merc0447:
Nobbies is a horrible bastart eh a company to work for. I lasted 2 days before i was sick to the back teeth eh it.

I worked for them for 14 years ,loved it and am also looking forward to receiving 217.50 euros for my bonus shares .

Norbert detresangle have been bought and will be rebranded as xpo

ttnews.com/articles/basetemp … ryid=38091

Keep up viewtopic.php?f=2&t=125742

Sorry thought I knew something

kerbut:

merc0447:

I worked for them for 14 years ,loved it and am also looking forward to receiving 217.50 euros for my bonus shares .

217.50 euros- Wow ! Don’t spend it all at once (that’s about £160)

Have you put the . In the wrong place ?

martinviking:

kerbut:

merc0447:

217.50 euros- Wow ! Don’t spend it all at once (that’s about £160)

Have you put the . In the wrong place ?

Per share

be nice to go back to the old days when you actually knew who you were working for,nowadays company after company are buying each other out purely for investment purposes most of them don’t really know about the transport game,not sure about XPO though,apparently one of the biggest logistic companies in the USA