Noobie

Hi
Noobie from sunny Bradford, been driving 7.5t for a few years til last fri when i was laid off :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: so now looking for work. Work what work there just isn’t any well not for a noobie class 2 anyway :cry: .
From what iv’e been reading on here it’s a bad time of year for haulage in general so it looks like i’m signing on wee while,trouble is the wife will want the decorating and all the odd jobs round the house doing then when i’ve done that she’ll say YOUR AT HOME ALL DAY so do some washing and cleaning…help :frowning:

Welcome mate

good luck on job search im sure it will pick up and Im with your wife on thew jobs around house front :wink:

Jennie x

Hos:
Hi
Noobie from sunny Bradford,

Hi Hos,

Hos:
… trouble is the wife will want the decorating and all the odd jobs round the house doing then when i’ve done that she’ll say YOUR AT HOME ALL DAY so do some washing and cleaning…help :frowning:

:open_mouth: For fear of painful consequences, I couldn’t comment on this part, except to say that I’ve heard something similar before. :sunglasses: :wink: :grimacing:

Good luck to you mate. :smiley: