NOOB here...

Hi just registered here and am planning on gaining my licence imminently.

From the recommended list of schools I am looking at using Surrey & Hampshire HGV Training due to being close and what I believe to be fairly well priced.

I missed out on C1 on my licence back in 1997 by a few months, so all in including medical and E I am looking at £2635. Does this sound about right?

Also while looking through jobs out of curiosity I see many mention Digital Tacho. I’m sure need not even bother thinking about it now but is this the one you obtain from the DVLA or just what do they mean?

Cheers.

Welcome pal!

Sounds about right on price for C, and the C+E licences pal. i.e. both of them…

With regard to Tacho’s, may I suggest you read up a bit about them, here and using google! :wink:

Evil8Beezle:
With regard to Tacho’s, may I suggest you read up a bit about them, here and using google! :wink:

Yeah sorry lol, I think that’s getting ahead of myself anyway! I’m sure it all gets explained in due course.

You can get a tacho form sent to you via dvla website, or your trainer might have one handy,
You can apply for it now, I did not realise this when I did mine and had to wait after I passed for it to arrive ,

If your keen no harm in getting it asap I’d say

Cheers