Nominated TM in West Yorkshire

So my firm is looking to expand this year with a couple more vans and probably a 7.5 tonner.

As we are only likely to run 1 wagon for the time being we have decided to going down the Nominated TM route.

Can anyone recommend someone with an international CPC who could act as TM for us preferably in yorkshire.

All the firms we have found on t’internet don’t seem to answer emails or phones.

Personally I can’t see anyone wanting to rent their CPC out, unless they were going to be employed by your company. Too many risks involved.

Why an international anyhow?

Ken.

Quinny:
Personally I can’t see anyone wanting to rent their CPC out, unless they were going to be employed by your company. Too many risks involved.

No, people do do that, act as external transport managers. Traffic Commissioners really aren’t keen on it and are clamping down on it more and more, but it does happen.

For the OP, it would definitely be better in every way for somebody in the company to take the CPC.

well the plan is to employ the TM on a part time basis to satisfy the o license but as we are only likely to run 1 wagon can’t justify a full time TM.

Though the majority of our work is UK based we do operate into europe and sub the big stuff out but gaffer wants to expand the company this year.

PM sent