Nolans,breens,carna transport

Equitran:
Patinter in Portugal used to have a good few English drivers doing the jit work to the car manufacturing industry.

how long ago was that :open_mouth: their depot near Vitoria has every car park space for the drivers filled with bulgarian reg cars

welshboyinspain:

Equitran:
Patinter in Portugal used to have a good few English drivers doing the jit work to the car manufacturing industry.

how long ago was that :open_mouth: their depot near Vitoria has every car park space for the drivers filled with bulgarian reg cars

It’s a few years ago now, I was stopped in La Jonquera for cigs and diesel and got chatting to a bunch of them, at that time they used to change trailers with the Bulgarian drivers somewhere in Northern France.

if you click on patinter.com/en/ you can fill out an online application form . you have nothing to lose.

also a bit nearer to home I know they still go out every week from Pontypool (but only 4 trucks) is SCF on the polo grounds its groupage anything up to 15 or so drops as far as italy and half a dozen collections on youre way back

have they got a red daf ssc with a red euroliner? ive seen that about near polo grounds estate and for some reason just thought it belonged to scs. I will try them aswell malcolmj. I have rang ralph davies and he told me to ring back march. sounds like a tidy guy on the phone.

i hav’nt seen um this year but they were plain white ssc dafs and MANs with silver curtianside trailers,they also have 2 full time subbies pulling for them Paul &Tim

you could try the dutch as Luke said… HSF… also…Nedexco… Visbeen… Post Kogeko…not sure if they are still around … Tundermann…

there is also in the UK, SDM European… Pulleyn… PC Hamilton… Davies (Southampton)

pchamilton.co.uk/
daviesinternational.co.uk/
sdmeuropean.com/
pulleyn.co.uk/

there ye go… another batch

If you really want Euro work, the net is your best option to find it for point of contact…then call, email, pay a visit, you will get a start if you persist…

halfpint i have pm you .

what about maguires, i always like the look of them.

jessicas dad:

Maguires good to work for i do bits for them when its quiet in my shop worth a try :smiley:

markrhyl:

jessicas dad:

Maguires good to work for i do bits for them when its quiet in my shop worth a try :smiley:

Where are they based.

jessicas dad:

markrhyl:

jessicas dad:

Where are they based.

Ballinode county monaghan ive worked for them about 5 times never been the yard or met any office staff my mate works for them so he put a good word in for me good crowd of drivers to run with…

markrhyl:

jessicas dad:

you been abroad mate?

halfpint:
Thanks wbis, i am in cardiff. I know you might might say s@k but i have been there before and i dont get on with mr donnelly. I have also tried tdw but they not takeing on for a few months so ive got me fingers crossed there.

TDW kit not to bad if you dont mind getting stitched up the UK side once you done your delivery back in the UK unless shipping straight back out. think the longest i spent away for them was about 7 weeks but Greg holds the record atm of about 15 weeks. Chris who runs the euro side is a good bloke to work for but watch out for the ‘click’ thats there. rumour has it that because people will not pay the rate anymore the irish are more or less to tacho law so I been told by a few people so who knows.

markrhyl:

jessicas dad:

Been thinking about trying them myself, dont want full time euro though, UK with the odd trip now and then would suit me fine.

skids:

markrhyl:

jessicas dad:

Been thinking about trying them myself, dont want full time euro though, UK with the odd trip now and then would suit me fine.

I thought you would have had that where you are■■?

We dont do any euro any more, it stopped a couple of months before I started here.

Another company I see quite often on the Stena boats, is Keenan from Dundalk. I think they do flower work.

Simon:
Another company I see quite often on the Stena boats, is Keenan from Dundalk. I think they do flower work.

is that not Kelly European ye bein confused with there…they do alot of flowers

Keenan is mentioned on page 1 Simon…

Other companies you could try… Keenan

But I left out Waltons of Kilkenny!

Simon:

hannons do a lot of flowers as well.