NOLAN TRANSPORT

Are nolan transport any good to work for?

TAFFY9027:
Are nolan transport any good to work for?

Yes.

A.

by the time you get back from your 1st trip,your dog will prob attack you as it wont recognise you…being able to speak fluent flipflop will be also an advantage…no worse than lots and better than some.you will need to remember their irish and will pay euro which may be a pain unless you can wangle a paddy address and ppi number otherwise you will lose on the exchange rate.on the plus side,you will be able to toodle around europe.

Nolan /John Raymond £7.90 ph at Raymonds old rough trucks .Chased if your new .So "imo " NO .

Also it depends whether its actually Nolans or JohnRaymonds/Nolans, the reason I ask that is because of your username. In other words are you planning on going to work for them from Ireland as a UK/Euro driver or are you going to Bridgend to cart Rockwool insulation all around the country (they also do supermarket RDC stuff but you know what I mean).

It would be running out of rucorn or holyhead.Or would i be better off sticking with whittakers in newton le willows ive just been offered a job with them.

Are whittakers in newton le willows any good to work for?

TAFFY9027:
Are whittakers in newton le willows any good to work for?

Yes.

A.