Nobbys Andover

I have just had a test interview and driving assessment at norberts (coop Andover).Shift pattern looks iffy but changing 5 days on one day off one day on one day off five days on,and so on w/e off every fourteen weeks although the bloke doing the test etc wasnt sure.When I was there at approx 12.00 today there must have been 20 to 30 drivers hanging around for their runs for the day.Money £27K plus guaranteed which isnt tht great when you take into account all the Sat & Suns you have to work Holidays are good 25 plus all the bank holidays uniform pension and they will do your cpc.
Any opinions views comments

New Rota starts Sunday. Not seen it yet but have been told every other Sat off and no more than 4 days in a row. Some real crap drops, some real good ones too. Hard work on ambiant cages but we are losing the south coast to Thurrock and doing frozen only down there.

One weekend in 14 weeks really, im pretty sure i get more weekends off. Its not a bad job if those drivers where waiting for runs would of most likey of been drivers waiting for 2nd runs and drivers just starting shift.

We like to moan but take the rough with the smooth its a wage that pays the bills

■■■■ that, it should be only work 1 weekend in every 14…

Andover? Did they shut eastleigh down? I used to like working for them but that was when they had brand new 06 plates (i think?). I wont touch them in newhouse. Similar money but they talk to you like you just crawled out the crapper and their kit is pretty rough. I don’t have a problem with older trucks if they are looked after and legal but a lot of their stuff is dubious

New rota came out today and mark was right, no more than four days working every other weekend apart from a few weeks were its 1 in 3.

New rota came out today and mark was right, no more than four days working every other weekend apart from a few weeks were its 1 in 3.