No words to describe

this youtube video was shown to me tonight, and it is the most horrific, ya know what, i can’t even describe it, the contempt of this and everybody in it, is no wonder why society is on its knees,ffs cavemen had more ■■■■■■■ respect for human life that what these ■■■■■■■ animals have, the ■■■■■■■■

youtube.com/watch?v=UqVYUzHc … detailpage

so sorry if this upsets you

That’s life (or death) in Asia. Strong belief in karma and re-incarnation, they’ll be re-born so why give a ■■■■ about anyone dying?

gnasty gnome:
That’s life (or death) in Asia. Strong belief in karma and re-incarnation, they’ll be re-born so why give a [zb] about anyone dying?

she’s a ■■■■■■■ child you ■■■■■■■■, lets just see what your comment will be when you, happen to have bad luck out on the road, and you just so happen to run over a child, OR MAYBE SOMEBODY RUNS OVER YOUR CHILD AND ■■■■■ OFF, you ■■■■■■■ ignorant ■■■■

Do you really think that is real? :unamused:
The thought of any young girl going through that makes me sick but ffs man get a grip. I would struggle to be alive after the van ran over me like that and after a couple of run overs she’s still wriggling about :laughing: Then the so called CCTV showing the day time and some woman screaming when the kid was clearly(video enhanced) hit at night. Did you think before writing this ■■■■?

OllieNotts:
Do you really think that is real? :unamused:
The thought of any young girl going through that makes me sick but ffs man get a grip. I would struggle to be alive after the van ran over me like that and after a couple of run overs she’s still wriggling about :laughing: Then the so called CCTV showing the day time and some woman screaming when the kid was clearly(video enhanced) hit at night. Did you think before writing this [zb]?

she died

where is your proof? It looks like a fake vid to me, but happy(and sad) to be proved wrong. You come across as someone who is drunk :slight_smile:

It is real…There was a massive outcry about it when it happened a couple of months back.
Just look up the facts and figures about road incidents in China and who is liable.
They are currently trying to change the law, because of this very incident.
Those who thought it fake, really need to get out more!

OllieNotts:
where is your proof? It looks like a fake vid to me, but happy(and sad) to be proved wrong. You come across as someone who is drunk :slight_smile:

someone who is drunk, jesus, give me some ■■■■■■■ credit, fake or not do you people relish watching children getting ■■■■■■■ run over, fake or not its not an episode of the simpsons

Why is that then? Do explain…
It looks fake to me so I said it ffs who made you god?
If true then it is horrific, ad unbelievable in this day and age no matter what country you live. But where exactly is the proof? Sayig there was outcry means f all with no proof and I am not trying to get a rise. Just because you say so wont make me believe it is real, the poor girl was still alive after a hit from a van twice in the dark while a mother running or at least trying to was in broad daylight it doesnt quite add up.

grahamzx6r:

OllieNotts:

someone who is drunk, jesus, give me some [zb] credit, fake or not do you people relish watching children getting [zb] run over, fake or not its not an episode of the simpsons

HAVE I ■■■■■■■ RELISHED ANYTHING HERE? you thick nob read what I said when you are sober I said it is horrific. If it is fake then you’re whole thread is bollox. Happy to be proved wrong and sad if it is true. No wonder the general public think lorry drivers are thick as ■■■■ is it :unamused:

OllieNotts:

grahamzx6r:

OllieNotts:

someone who is drunk, jesus, give me some [zb] credit, fake or not do you people relish watching children getting [zb] run over, fake or not its not an episode of the simpsons

HAVE I [zb] RELISHED ANYTHING HERE? you thick nob read what I said when you are sober I said it is horrific. If it is fake then you’re whole thread is bollox. Happy to be proved wrong and sad if it is true. No wonder the general public think lorry drivers are thick as [zb] is it :unamused:

■■■■ me your funny, maybe you need to come into the real world

grahamzx6r:

OllieNotts:

grahamzx6r:

OllieNotts:

HAVE I [zb] RELISHED ANYTHING HERE? you thick nob read what I said when you are sober I said it is horrific. If it is fake then you’re whole thread is bollox. Happy to be proved wrong and sad if it is true. No wonder the general public think lorry drivers are thick as [zb] is it :unamused:

[zb] me your funny, maybe you need to come into the real world

The one full of internet videos that must be real because its a video? Or because you say it is real? :unamused:
Why does my opinion offend you? Because I dont believe it is real? I am happy for you to prove me wrong, and you appear unable to :confused:

grahamzx6r:
this youtube video was shown to me tonight, and it is the most horrific, ya know what, i can’t even describe it, the contempt of this and everybody in it, is no wonder why society is on its knees,ffs cavemen had more [zb] respect for human life that what these [zb] animals have, the [zb]

Typical Yorkshireman,finger on the pulse of World news,LOL.
This occurred in October,the little girl died in hospital a few days later.If you really want to show your disgust towards this event,may I suggest you walk through your house and chuck out everything that has a "Made In China"label attached to it,and in future veto any of their products.You will be surprised with what little you have left,but until the Western world stop buying their crap they will continue their quest for World ■■■■■■■■■■,a frightening scenario.
Challenge laid down,let us know your results.

flat to the mat:

grahamzx6r:
this youtube video was shown to me tonight, and it is the most horrific, ya know what, i can’t even describe it, the contempt of this and everybody in it, is no wonder why society is on its knees,ffs cavemen had more [zb] respect for human life that what these [zb] animals have, the [zb]

This occurred in October,the little girl died in hospital a few days later.If you really want to show your disgust towards this event,may I suggest you walk through your house and chuck out everything that has a “Made In China” label to it

i’m showing my disgust of seeing a child run over by a van twice, and not only by one van, and having numerious ignorarnt people (probably like yourself) that would look and just walk past in total disgust, that would take just 20 minutes out of there (your hectic self righteous non important lifestyle), maybe, just maybe, when you actually grow up, grow balls, meet a lady, get married, have kids, love your wife and nature your kids, maybe then YOU and the other cynical ■■■■■■■■■ on here will have a different ■■■■■■■ outlook on human life

grahamzx6r:

gnasty gnome:
That’s life (or death) in Asia. Strong belief in karma and re-incarnation, they’ll be re-born so why give a [zb] about anyone dying?

she’s a [zb] child you [zb], lets just see what your comment will be when you, happen to have bad luck out on the road, and you just so happen to run over a child, OR MAYBE SOMEBODY RUNS OVER YOUR CHILD AND [zb] OFF, you [zb] ignorant [zb]

So what did I do to deserve that kind of abuse? I told it how it is, doesn’t mean I don’t care, doesn’t mean either you or I can do anything about that kid either. That’s the Asian mindset buddy, and it’s as alien to your way of life as ours is to theirs. Just be thankful we don’t behave like that.

If you think I’m ignorant, read it up and then look in the mirror. Ignorant, BTW, means “not knowing”.

My dad showed me this weeks ago it is real it was on the BBC news ■■■■■■ messed up that part of the world are in the heads, my father never had no time for them always said they dont live or think like us etc etc hell I have heard alot of true stories about them from the war etc over the years :unamused:

bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-pacific-15398332

grahamzx6r:

flat to the mat:

grahamzx6r:

This occurred in October,the little girl died in hospital a few days later.If you really want to show your disgust towards this event,may I suggest you walk through your house and chuck out everything that has a “Made In China” label to it

i’m showing my disgust of seeing a child run over by a van twice, and not only by one van, and having numerious ignorarnt people (probably like yourself) that would look and just walk past in total disgust, that would take just 20 minutes out of there (your hectic self righteous non important lifestyle), maybe, just maybe, when you actually grow up, grow balls, meet a lady, get married, have kids, love your wife and nature your kids, maybe then YOU and the other cynical [zb] on here will have a different [zb] outlook on human life

Been there done that and am still happily doing it thanks.You miss my point,by all means come on here and vent your disgust,I too was sickened by it,but rather than just randomly abuse other posters for their comments,act on your convictions and never buy anything else from those arsewipes again.
Not too sure why you should think for one minute the my lifestyle is hectic or self righteous though,am happily chilling out(no pun intended)somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Western Canada,where we embrace family values and all that goes with them.

keebs26uk:
my father never had no time for them always said they dont live or think like us etc etc hell I have heard alot of true stories about them from the war etc over the years

^+1

youtube.com/watch?v=2nx1Uumy … re=related

my father never had no time for them always said they dont live or think like us etc etc hell I have heard alot of true stories about them from the war etc over the years

the chinese?

The video has been on here before, not long after it happened.

That van driver should be hung, drawn & quartered along with every person that walked past and did nothing.