No where is safe to park.!

Asda carpark last night cribbs causeway, driver out of his tree still sat in the car when I took the pic

Feel sorry for yoy trailer shame you didnt have a skelly that would of sorted him out

That reflective tape works well then :open_mouth:

to be fair the truck was the wrong way in the parking bay :astonished: :astonished: put in a claim for whiplash must have knocked you of the bunk
then theres the claim for drinks cabinet etc etc result

Not my truck it was the one behind me. From what the copper said last night the driver was a trade plater! They recovered the vehicle for no insurance after they arrested the driver

boy racers are a pain in the arse there. :unamused:

You get all the boy racer douche bags in there on certain nights of the week, with their crap exhausts on full chat mostly fir/sat nights. Where do they get the money from to rag the bejeesus out of their cars, wreck the tyres and waste fuel?

This money should be spent on drink, drugs & women. Leave the Rude wagon at home and find somewhere comfy to hang out not an Asda car park where there’s hard working blokes trying to get some ■■■■■■■■ kip. Jeez, youth of today @ doing it wrong.

jessicas dad:
boy racers are a pain in the arse there. :unamused:

There were over 20 cars there last night. But to be honest they were quite well behaved no loud music and very little spinning wheels only heard 2 being ■■■■ all night

Thought ASBO at Cribbs had banned the overnight lorry parkers?

More supermarkets should allow overnight parking. Over here you can park in most Wallmart car parks it entices you in to buy something to eat and spend on DVD’s etc but there again not seen much of a problem with the boy racers

Reversed parked at Fleet services last week. Laid out on the bunk watching a dvd, curtains closed. Almighty bang and the truck shock. I opened the curtains to find a coach just moving away. He claims he didnt see me parked on his BLIND SIDE!!! It wasn’t a bendy bus ffs! Minimal damage to my truck but I need new undies!!! :blush:

taffytrucker:
More supermarkets should allow overnight parking. Over here you can park in most Wallmart car parks it entices you in to buy something to eat and spend on DVD’s etc but there again not seen much of a problem with the boy racers

much the same in cardiff, up behind 118 118 offices , acres of empty car park space , used to night out there, mind my own business, never left any litter & a few other drivers did the same if cardiff gate was full, now got big signs prohibiting the use for HVG overnight parking, ■■■■ shame to see an empty 500 space car park empty :frowning:

Some drivers are their own worst enemy though leaving litter all over the place were they park till they get moved on/banned. Braindead.

Martin:
That reflective tape works well then :open_mouth:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Lock him up ! Drink drivers should get prison terms.

Silver_Surfer:
Some drivers are their own worst enemy though leaving litter all over the place were they park till they get moved on/banned. Braindead.

And their ■■■■ / ■■■■ bottles and ■■■■ carrier bags etc.

But some places are just full of NIMBY’s, and it’s got rediculous, as others have said, too many restrictions “except for access” or “except for loading / unloading”, if there’s a genuine reason, then fine, but most of the time they just don’t want those big dirty smelly trucks near their house - well, except if they’re dropping off their new 70" 3d plasma, iphone 5 and tesco’s groceries, then the trucks are ok :unamused: