No sympathy for Helen?

Is it just me? I know Rob is a manipulative control freak, and is getting worse every day but I just don’t like Helen.

Then there’s Jill. The tone of her voice seems to be rising an octave with every new day, every simple thing seems to freak her out.

Oh and don’t even get me started on Ruth!

:question: :question: :question: :question: :question:

Would you care to elaborate on this and give us a clue what you’re on about ?

Bully`s.

wtf!!!

[emoji848][emoji90]

roughyed:
Would you care to elaborate on this and give us a clue what you’re on about ?

Look at his name, he’s living up to it :smiley:

Op, I think you missed “the” out of your username. :wink:

Having a wild guess,its your Sat Nav voices, if they bother you that much switch it off and go back to the old way before Sat Navs came into excistence a Map book and your tongue

Try downloading Darth Vader or Homer , there`s plenty of other options available .

Just hit the button - If you want the voices to stop ! :grimacing:

Sorry. Sat there twiddling my thumbs when suddenly there’s people shouting, arms waving, and forklifts wheel spinning on the concrete, they want me to back in, they’ve finally decided to unload me.

But I was referring to the Archers! I assumed we all listened.

Don’t worry Eric, I listen to The Archers too !!

I listen, find it hard to follow because can’t always ensure I’m in the cab at those times but manage to follow some of the storylines.

There a few Archers groups on Facebook. Quite handy if like me, you miss out on odd episodes - there is plenty of plotline and script dissection on there to keep you up to date :slight_smile:

My current views on the big topics;

Jill - she is a saint, but like to be a victim sometimes
Ruth - always been a moaner (oo-noo Daveed!), but we’re all entitled to be a bit of a breakdown when your mother dies
Rob v Helen - never cared for her, but this long-burn storyline has been very well done and acted - looking forward to conclusion of it at Christmas :slight_smile:

Have not listened for 5 years after it seemed to be like Eastenders with foot and mouth. Listened from the late seventies till then.

Panick:
I listen, find it hard to follow because can’t always ensure I’m in the cab at those times but manage to follow some of the storylines.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
What he said :slight_smile:

I knew who you meant, and agree with all of it. I reckon kirsty is going to be the avenging Angel, especially as she’s playing Ruth in calendar girls.

PS, am I the only one who thinks a kirsty and Fallon double act would be a night to remember?

scaniason:
I knew who you meant, and agree with all of it. I reckon kirsty is going to be the avenging Angel, especially as she’s playing Ruth in calendar girls.

PS, am I the only one who thinks a kirsty and Fallon double act would be a night to remember?

Funny you should suggest that …

Not much sympathy from me, she’s so gormless and the story line has dragged on for so long now it’s becoming a joke.

And why do all the characters have to sigh and gasp repeatedly like it’s all a huge drag.

Do Dan and Walter still sup in The Bull, haven’t listened to it since 1964 when my grandad died and we only had it on for him? :confused:

Pete.