No skills needed

This is what the auto box has done a bloody thick could drive one there is nothing learned by driving a auto truck no skills needed can you see your hands in front of you yes boss well get down the road and keep her lit you have the job its a job that anyone with the stupidity to apply with no experience or road sence will get in it can you see your hands in front of your face yes boss congratulations you are now a professional hgv driver

Its like me myself and irene reading that :laughing: I do find it funny that on one thread you’re slating trampers for being lonely and not being able to mix with other people, and here you are starting a thread with a 2 way conversation, alone.

bristolrob:
Its like me myself and irene reading that :laughing: I do find it funny that on one thread you’re slating trampers for being lonely and not being able to mix with other people, and here you are starting a thread with a 2 way conversation, alone.

I do understand where you yourself is coming from but that was only a few home truths that needs to be told i really don’t want to go back there but just maybe there is a relatively good connection with another post on here about falling asleep the 20 quid could be worth its weight in gold just a thought

20 quid?

You’re not saying that you paid to post on here? After reading what you’ve written you shouldn’t have bothered

Will read this thread again when I can be arsed to even think about what the hell the op is on about …

good_friend:
20 quid?

You’re not saying that you paid to post on here? After reading what you’ve written you shouldn’t have bothered

20 means a lot to a lot of people on here some as they read this is earning the 20 some like others just dont even know it or what’s its for then we have the sharp shooter and he comes out as trotter would say a plonker

Auto box is what me prefers.
The ability to drive manual doesn’t make anyone a pro.

Noeleen:
This is what the auto box has done a bloody thick could drive one there is nothing learned by driving a auto truck no skills needed can you see your hands in front of you yes boss well get down the road and keep her lit you have the job its a job that anyone with the stupidity to apply with no experience or road sence will get in it can you see your hands in front of your face yes boss congratulations you are now a professional hgv driver

Yawn. More complete bollox. Being able to change gear in a manual gearbox doesn’t make you a better driver. How long have you been driving trucks? Bet its not long enough to have driven something without synchros. One could argue that until you can drive a constant mesh or Eaton twin split box and change it just as well as one with synchros that you’re not a proper driver.

Noeleen:

Oh dear, lol. The irony of you calling people thick, with a post littered with spelling & grammatical errors! Maybe your to stupid too realise you are well entrenched in the thick brigade too!!

dbk23:

Noeleen:

Oh dear, lol. The irony of you calling people thick, with a post littered with spelling & grammatical errors! Maybe your to stupid too realise you are well entrenched in the thick brigade too!!

:laughing: The irony is even stronger with your post mate. I will give you the benefit of the doubt and assume your errors are deliberate.