No shit Sherlock

It is believed ice formed when temperatures fell below freezing. Honestly how did they work that out. Good for nothing office bods. Probably cyclists.
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-g … t-25065870

happysack:
It is believed ice formed when temperatures fell below freezing. Honestly how did they work that out. Good for nothing office bods. Probably cyclists.

thick cut loaves :laughing: I’d parked up down the old road at ecclefechen and they’d closed it at kirtlebridge for a little shunt :sunglasses: they don’t make JOCKS like they used to! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: and no one knicked my Xmas trees either! :smiley:

Just missed out on the queue on the way down to annan this morning, 7 seperate crashes we counted, the worst of it was I small van on its side, 1 artic down the embankment and a jacknifed artic across the carriageway,

A bit of strewn wreckage here and there police had us in a rolling road block at 25 -30mph southbound after abington services until moffat/dumfries turn off
Oh and they were all englanders :wink:

if they would put a bit of gritt down , but hey ho , usually see the gritters parked up at beattock doing hee haw in temps of -5 and below , down south last week there were fleets of gritters out during the night and the temps were 6 & 7 degrees , at least them english put in a bit of an effort . a good few years back a woman whos husband had died in a crash at abington sued the council and won cause they hadnt gritted the road , also to many drivers going to fast for the conditions

happysack:

Judging by the pic,they use some wierd ambulances oop north.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Suedehead:

happysack:

Judging by the pic,they use some wierd ambulances oop north.

The scotch are too tight to pay for the grit to go down. :slight_smile:

Silver_Surfer:
The scotch are too tight to pay for the grit to go down. :slight_smile:

correct mate … :smiley: