No scania's here!

very nice pics no scanias thou :laughing: :laughing:

the very first picture is a cracker

brilliant artistic pictures. :sunglasses: :grimacing:

nice photo’s mate :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

and as the title says, no piles of ■■■ here :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Nice pic’s mate, i hav’nt been using the photo site for a while, was gettin like a SCANIA fan club, lot’s of different coloured SCANIA’s with all the same Halford’s extra’s bolted to them, nice to have somthing different for a change :wink: You certainly get abot by the looks of things, do they still have that tidy E10 325?

2nd to last ones at Grantley near Ripon?

great pictures, i used to bump into your trucks (not literally!) at centrewires farm just off the m40 near lewknor, i used to enjoy going in there, it was one of the few places you got treated with respect as a driver

The Biker:
2nd to last ones at Grantley near Ripon?

spot on mate, no phone signal there so good for a qwick kip!

STRAIGHT EIGHT:
Nice pic’s mate, i hav’nt been using the photo site for a while, was gettin like a SCANIA fan club, lot’s of different coloured SCANIA’s with all the same Halford’s extra’s bolted to them, nice to have somthing different for a change :wink: You certainly get abot by the looks of things, do they still have that tidy E10 325?

looks like we’re on the same page, he he! our transport man owns the erf and shows it, you can see it on AntsTruck Photos

jessicas dad:
brilliant artistic pictures. :sunglasses: :grimacing:

cheers, thanks everyone for the comments its me first time on ere, think i’ll do it again later

hey murdock

great pics mate, i try to get some iae pics from mossfield road when im out & about, but they’re always in the yard, will give you a nod if i ever see you about.

keep the pics coming mate

cheers
gaz

Brilliant photos ther …

Is that a Sony DSC-S80 you are usiong ?

McPloppy ©:
Brilliant photos ther …

wow technical stuff…jus checked and “scary!!” yes it is…how dya know?

Great pics Murdockdetrucker, taken in fantastic surroundings, none of those boring photos taken from bridges :laughing: :laughing:

Will try and dig out what I have.

murdockdetrucker:

McPloppy ©:
Brilliant photos ther …

wow technical stuff…jus checked and “scary!!” yes it is…how dya know?

It’s in the EXIF Data lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Exchangeable Image File Format.
This is the digital photo’s shooting data that includes the aperture, shutter speed, white balance, and flash use, camera make and lots more.
This data is appended to the image.
With Exif-compliant image-editing software, you can view the photo’s shooting data.

For this image

Camera: Sony DSC-S80
Lens: 6 mm
(Max aperture f/ 2 . 8 )
Exposure: Auto exposure, Program AE, 1/30 sec, f/2.8, ISO 160
Flash: Off, Did not fire
Date: September 25, 2008 7:14:01AM (timezone not specified)
File: 480 × 640 JPEG
65,814 bytes (0.063 megabytes) Image compression: 93%
8% crop of the 2,304 × 1,728 (4.0 megapixel) original

really enjoyed your photos murdock! what does the slogan on the front of your truck mean mate?

chuckle:
really enjoyed your photos murdock! what does the slogan on the front of your truck mean mate?

ayup chuckle, the story of the slogan isn’t exciting but basically our original boss came over from poland during the war and made gates in leek (the town) folk would say " if you want a good gate making go n see that pole in leek"…there you go mate!!