No more Belfast - Stranraer ferry from 2007!

…although it’s not as ‘shock-horror’ as it sounds.

Stena Line is moving out of Stranraer in 2007 but is going to be operating a port-sharing arrangement at Cairnryan. Combined with the new dock that will be used in Belfast, it is expected that 30 mins will be knocked of the crossing time.

But does that mean the ‘A75 racers’ will go a bit slower now?? :open_mouth: :confused: :laughing: :laughing:

More info available here.

marcustandy:
But does that mean the ‘A75 racers’ will go a bit slower now?? :open_mouth: :confused: :laughing: :laughing:

Guess :wink:

But does that mean the ‘A75 racers’ will go a bit slower now??

Don’t be so stupid,the Irish slow down,yeah and Rangers might win the league.

I see Alex McLeish got done for speeding on the motorway,it’s the only way he’ll get 3 point’s. :laughing: :laughing:

Graham rix ( new hearts coach) is going on pre season training with Falkirk next year, :open_mouth:

He want’s to go camping with the bairns :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Bird Flu has reached Larkhall,the Ranger’s fan’s are sick as Parrott’s :laughing: :laughing:

Oh dear… Jim’s back!! :cry: :cry::wink: :wink:

How did the house move go - well stressed now?? :laughing: :laughing:

marcustandy:
Oh dear… Jim’s back!! :cry: :cry::wink: :wink:

How did the house move go - well stressed now?? :laughing: :laughing:

Yeah went well thank’s,but if mum& dad was out of the way it would have went even better.But we are in and settled with just a few silly thing’s to do.

The downside is i can smell all the ■■■■■ coming from Tynecastle :laughing: :laughing: but it’s great.

FOAD

Coffeeholic:
FOAD

That’s a new one on me, Neil!

I’m guessing it ends with “… off and die”■■

Coffeeholic:
FOAD

Now now Neil that’s no way to talk to a fellow scot,not my fault the truth hurt’s. :laughing:

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: