No mirrors...

I really have seen it all now-m25 today between j25 and j24 anti-clockwise,I’m approaching an old Volvo fl6 tarmac tipper,no mirrors whatsoever on offside-the arms and casings are there,but no bloody glass in them,near side had glass in the wide angle mirror only!!!
Couldn’t ■■■■■■ believe it.deffo a caravan dwellers motor-how the bloody hell do they get away with it?

andrew.s:
…deffo a caravan dwellers motor-how the bloody hell do they get away with it?

You answered your own question right there.

Mirrors are not required for a tipper driver so why waste money on repairing something that isn’t going to be used. :smiley:

What’s behind you’ve already seen so why bother with them.

Half the ■■■■ s in artics today don’t use them anyway.
Especially when overtaking, they either sit hogging the middle lane or worse cut in on you…

Caravan using noddy travellers never get stopped, police are scared to stop them

robroy:
Half the [zb] s in artics today don’t use them anyway.
Especially when overtaking, they either sit hogging the middle lane or worse cut in on you…

Middle lane, best lane!

I think…

Although I CBA to research it, the law only requires one rearview mirror. It doesn’t say where it has to be just there has to be one.

yourhavingalarf:
I think…

Although I CBA to research it, the law only requires one rearview mirror. It doesn’t say where it has to be just there has to be one.

Number of mirrors might be age dependent, but an EU6 truck won’t get through an MoT without half a dozen mirrors (or cameras) will it?
Maybe the rusty, smoky, rattly, ole tipper seen had some expensive small cameras instead of mirrors?

Sent from my GT-S7275R using Tapatalk

tommymanc:

robroy:
Half the [zb] s in artics today don’t use them anyway.

Middle lane, best lane!

:neutral_face: Seriously ?
Ok mate, so you’re right and I’m wrong then.
:unamused:

yourhavingalarf:
I think…

That depends on age and type of vehicle, and I doubt any FL6 will qualify as being old enough to only require one mirror.

image.jpegzb tree branch :cry: :blush: ,going back tomorrow night to cut the zb tree down :smiley:

Punchy Dan:
0zb tree branch :cry: :blush: ,going back tomorrow night to cut the zb tree down :smiley:

Agency driver !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nope ,definatly a tree ,I’d have seen an agency driver as he’d be in hi viz :laughing:

Punchy Dan:
Nope ,definatly a tree ,I’d have seen an agency driver as he’d be in hi viz :laughing:

:laughing: