No longer a blow out virgin

Evil8Beezle:
I can’t believe Dipper hasn’t been here yet, I doubt he’s a blow up virgin! :smiley:

Hey, me too…

Honked:

Trailer off side on the motorway. Guy overtaking me must of needed a wet wipe.

Did well to keep the airbag intact. I normally go out to them to find mudwings, lights and airbags all damaged, also had the remains of the tyre rapped round the axle…

philgor:

Honked:

Trailer off side on the motorway. Guy overtaking me must of needed a wet wipe.

Did well to keep the airbag intact. I normally go out to them to find mudwings, lights and airbags all damaged, also had the remains of the tyre rapped round the axle…

Air bag was saved due to tyre blowing outwards I think. Part of the tyre was wrapped round the axle and the brake cam. Lucky it didn’t lock up as I was at max weight.

It also took out the wing, both wing stays, side marker and a bit of the next wing.

Felt sorry for the guy overtaking me though [emoji33]

I had my 1st blow out on the M5 nr Exeter this week.
Heard a loud bang and saw a big cloud of dust.
Inner rear on the unit… took 4 hours to get a tire fitted and mudguard/lights fixed.

R.D:
I had my 1st blow out on the M5 nr Exeter this week.
Heard a loud bang and saw a big cloud of dust.
Inner rear on the unit… took 4 hours to get a tire fitted and mudguard/lights fixed.

Took the fitter 3.5 hours to change both on the trailer. Only took him about half hour to get me. Spent most of his time ranting that I couldn’t adjust the trailer suspension. Was not amused.

It’s also took out most of the drivers side trailer mudguard.

I love Mondays.

I had a super single n/s front of trailer blow on me just after lancaster services a couple of weeks back. Surprising the damage that they can do to the trailer and thats without hitting anything.