No Idea What To Make Of This Picture!

I live near the A50 and see council chaps regularly litter picking and it costs thous. for this job to be done.Folk are idle but I bet if somebody chucked stuff into their garden they’d soon moan.
Now the dog ■■■ bins have been removed in the village and we don’t know if they will be replaced so I expect we’ll see more balack bags hanging on fences

tommy t:

robroy:

mikeshe:
Funny thing is, I remember that clown Cameron spouting his mouth off five years ago telling us that the long term unemployed were going to have to earn their benefits by doing things like litter picking etc. I recently heard exactly the same bullcrap as it’s election time again.

That’s the no brainer answer, get the underclass lifestyle - benefit type scumbags to chuck their walking sticks away and actually work, and leave the genuine unemployed between job types to carry on looking for work, and also stop displaying an insult to genuine disabled people.
It will be a shock to their systems to actually contribute something instead of habitually scrounging off us, if they refuse stop their benefits and leave them to shoot themselves up to death.

I might vote liberal this election :laughing:

I reckon that you need to stop reading that newspaper the Daily Fail and believing the bs that they print, and the bs that this clueless government has been spouting in order to divide and conquerer the people, but some like you perhaps can’t see this for the sheeple wool perhaps?
If the conservatives win this election and continue with this crusade of cuts,

(there will be rioting on a massive scale)

( and these changes they have indroduced are actually saving the tax payer absolutley nothing) infact they have cost the tax payer money ,with their so called welfare reform over the past 5 yrs, on it and unpaid work schemes that aren’t working , then they have cut the numbers of police on our streets , and other important resources not to mention the NHS, but the DF and some other media doesnt want to print the full truth, wake up as for shirkers there will always be some in every walk of live, it’s a human trait, that you can’t erase with changes

At what point did I say I supported the Tories? So why go on an anti Tory rant and aim it at me.
Secondly I don’t read the Daily Mail either. I am quite capable of forming my own opinions on what I see.
Are you seriously suggesting that the Underclass do not exist? :open_mouth: open your eyes mate while driving through every city and town in the UK, you can spot them a mile off dressed in Adidas, walking with a stick, and weighing in at 18 stone …btw that’s one thing we have achieved, we’ve fed the poor, when I was kid on a council estate poor people could’nt afford to eat, just lookat them all now …and to cap it all they even get a benefit for obesity ffs :unamused:
They will never be employable as long as they have holes in their arses so a bit of litter picking will sort the fat idle lazy ■■■■■■■ s out.
If that offends you or anybody else well tough ■■■■ !

nick2008:
thing is the councils don’t give a flying tip about the area in the 1st place. look at the state of the grass etc … lets get the chain gangs out there and keep the grass cut neat an tidy making the area smart . how often do you see crap thrown around when the grass etc is kept smart.
you tend to find the rubbish after the grass is cut back and the crap is just left

would be a waste of time as it would be in that state again in a week

What do you expect from a group of people that are only too happy to pish wherever they stop their vehicles? Littering is only a short step away surely.