No email notifications for four days

I don’t seem to be getting email notifications of new posts for topics I’m subscribed to.

The last email notification I received was on the 23rd of May, since then there have been more than a couple of dozen new posts in subscribed topics, I’ve checked the control panel and I can’t see anything wrong.

Could some give the email man a good kicking please :smiley:

tachograph:
I don’t seem to be getting email notifications of new posts for topics I’m subscribed to.

The last email notification I received was on the 23rd of May, since then there have been more than a couple of dozen new posts in subscribed topics, I’ve checked the control panel and I can’t see anything wrong.

Could some give the email man a good kicking please :smiley:

Hi tachograph,

Thanks for flagging this up.

I’ve had a look at the relevant settings at this end, but I can’t spot anything amiss.

Could it be that the expected notifications are going into your spam/junk folder, or there’s some other issue at your end?

Thanks for checking Dave, I’ve checked the spam and Bin folders and there’s nothing there, I’ve also tried sending an email from another account and that seems to work OK.

I can’t see any problems my side but I’ll have a more thorough look later :slight_smile: