No Cops, Nex tTime Im Using A Bat

My moneys on him if it ever DOES come to blows!

The-Snowman:
World's Strongest Man Mariusz Pudzianowski vows justice on 'human garbage' migrants | Daily Mail Online

I like and agree with one of the comments underneath the article.

“So he gets fined for having stowaways in his lorry and gets fined for saying he’ll stop stowaways from getting into his lorry. This isn’t democracy, people, this is tyranny”.

■■■■■■■ hell you’d run several miles wouldn’t you? But TBF his company is now on the line, and he’s got to report back to the owners of the stock. Sure it may be covered by the insurance but still it’s a pain the testicle.

A bit of a cheek a Pole moaning about immigration .

These ex soviet backward countries have broke the EU , and now they looking to blame everyone but themselves

How come none of these scum ever get nicked for causing criminal damage, to the truck or the load. Its a joke. They are criminals, nothing more, nothing less.

extrucker:
How come none of these scum ever get nicked for causing criminal damage, to the truck or the load. Its a joke. They are criminals, nothing more, nothing less.

+1

Many years ago at factory where i use to work, a load of these so called refugees where found in a trailer loaded with raw materials. Whilst in the trailer they opened some of the cases of materials and used 1 corner as a make shift toilet, due to the goods being light sensitive the trailer load of materials was binned at loss of half million quid and the factory losing 24 hours of product!

Question…

Who wants to switch his fridge off at 3am?

Ronnie Pickering would.

WHO?

RONNIE [ZB]ING PICKERING!!!

Bare knuckle, Picasso driving real life terminator.

^^^ No need to shout. Just because I live in Hull does not mean I’m deaf. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

eagerbeaver:

■■■■ beaver he’s found ya ^^^^^ …he’s like the Candyman, NEVER SAY HIS NAME OUT LOUD :unamused:

Good on the guy, though he wouldn’t need a baseball bat with me, if he came at me it a feather duster there would be a big Drift shape hole in the wall :blush:

As long as he doesn’t make me climb on his bird.

I have seen warthog’s turn their nose up at better.

Benjie83:
Question…

ME if some ■■■■ has disturbed me for no reason!!

dri-diddly-iver:

Benjie83:
Question…

ME if some [zb] has disturbed me for no reason!!

Big words. We are focusing on the wrong problem. We need to start dealing with the little scumbags that cut our curtains, nick our diesel, or now even try to tilt the cab whilst you’re asleep. …

Different topic altogether :unamused: they are scumbags and thieves, this is inconsiderate tossers who happen to do the same job :question:

One of his hands holding the head, the other on the ankles and he could wring the p****s out like a wet towel. How anyone can even think about prosecuting him is beyond me :unamused:

eagerbeaver:

hahahaha :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

The-Snowman:
World's Strongest Man Mariusz Pudzianowski vows justice on 'human garbage' migrants | Daily Mail Online

+1