NISA Jct15 OOPS!

Guys double check your back doors/shutters when you leave depots, 10pm last night left the A500 south to get on the M6 at jct 15 and on the corner of the slip road a Nisa truck with his shutter HALF open had spilled by the look of it at least a 3rd of his load of cages full of milk all over the road right down to the roundabout.

A real mess that no doubt cost him maybe his job just to take that extra minute to make sure his back door was secure so for the sake of those extra few minutes check your shutters/doors when you leave your yards fully loaded especially if some minimum wage monkey on a loading bay has closed it for you. :slight_smile:

No point crying over it :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

They say that driver gets all the CREAM loads :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

“AM HERE ALL WEEK " O AND TRY THE RIB EYE” :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

He should have checked the load restraining bars when he pulled off the bay too, it wasn’t just an open back door that caused the spilt load.

Rentadent:
He should have checked the load restraining bars when he pulled off the bay too, it wasn’t just an open back door that caused the spilt load.

Exactly. Roller shutter door is never going to hold a load of full milk cages on board. Yet another thick ■■■■ that hasn’t got a clue about the job.

This is no laughing matter.My missus"s shop had their milk delivery late because of this and she had to stay on for an extra hour.
As an aside,perhaps it was a sealed trailer and the driver not being able to get in the back to check the load :bulb:

Suedehead:
This is no laughing matter.My missus"s shop had their milk delivery late because of this and she had to stay on for an extra hour.
As an aside,perhaps it was a sealed trailer and the driver not being able to get in the back to check the load :bulb:

From experience delivering to spar etc, the warehouse staff leave the perfectly picked and stable cages in rows ready for the driver to load. Nisa might be different but i doubt it.

Sealed or not load security is the drivers responsiblity.

jobseeker:

Suedehead:

From experience delivering to spar etc, the warehouse staff leave the perfectly picked and stable cages in rows ready for the driver to load. Nisa might be different but i doubt it.

Totally agree re the drivers responcability(spolling)to check the load but if its sealed,how does he /she check it?

Suedehead:

jobseeker:

Suedehead:

Totally agree re the drivers responcability(spolling)to check the load but if its sealed,how does he /she check it?

Go to the office. Tell them you’re breaking the seal and why and request a new seal.

m1cks:

Suedehead:

jobseeker:

Suedehead:

Go to the office. Tell them you’re breaking the seal and why and request a new seal.

And after you have spent a week doing that, you can then try and figure out why the traffic office are planning on sending your career curve into a death spiral.

The trailers aren’t sealed until you get to security so plenty of time to check the load before pulling too far off the bay, sorry but this one is down to driver negligence.