nights out

how do you all get paid for your nights out??

I,ve applied for a job where a relative works and will incorporate some nights out, roughly 1 a week, now ive done nights before and had to put time sheets in for driving and then got £20 for the night whilst i,m a kip + meal… well ive seen this lads wage slip and it shows he got his hourly rate for the whole trip + an extra £25 + meal… this is,nt the norm is it??

dle1uk:
how do you all get paid for your nights out??

I,ve applied for a job where a relative works and will incorporate some nights out, roughly 1 a week, now ive done nights before and had to put time sheets in for driving and then got £20 for the night whilst i,m a kip + meal… well ive seen this lads wage slip and it shows he got his hourly rate for the whole trip + an extra £25 + meal… this is,nt the norm is it??

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It’s different between companies, most pay between 17.50 and 25 + expenses (parking etc) per night

You don’t generally get paid while on a night out, you just get an allowance, At our place we currently get £29.86 night out money. We never have to pay for parking but if we did we would get it back obviously.

Coffeeholic:
You don’t generally get paid while on a night out, you just get an allowance, At our place we currently get £29.86 night out money. We never have to pay for parking but if we did we would get it back obviously.

Last firm i worked for doing nights out paid £30 cash per n/o and would give you it up front if you wanted it. Bet there isnt many companies that does that nowadays ?

Suedehead:
Last firm i worked for doing nights out paid £30 cash per n/o and would give you it up front if you wanted it. Bet there isnt many companies that does that nowadays ?

No, largely because some drivers abused the system. Add to that the fact that few companies keep cash in the office, for securtity reasons.

we put down on weekly time sheet any nights out or tolls/parking etc

Then get it paid in cash with your wage slip the following week.

if youre skint they’ll dosh you up either before (as long as its definite youre on a night out) or immeadiately after.

gnasty gnome:

Suedehead:

No, largely because some drivers abused the system. Add to that the fact that few companies keep cash in the office, for securtity reasons.

Did you work there aswell ? :laughing: :laughing: - never had a “dodgy” meself . . to honest for my own good !!