Nights out - kit required

Help!

I have anew job (class1starting on the 21st march) which will involve some nights out during the week. therefore i am going to need some kit to keep me going ie keetle, cool/warm box, etc etc. Any advice would be appreciated and places to buy such stuff (as cheap as possible lol)

Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Babywipes, THE most important piece of kit any tramper needs!

Here you go -

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=37297

You don’t need all the stuff in that list but it will give you an idea.

andi_cardiff:
Babywipes, THE most important piece of kit any tramper needs!

i’ll second that!

Spare undercrackers, and maybe something for the weekend…

Ken.

Quinny:
Spare undercrackers, and maybe something for the weekend…

Ken.

but, he’ll only be away for the odd night, not a few weeks at a time :blush:

This post could help :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=58513&p=698193#p698193

Spoon

Depends on how many nights out per week but I usually manage with just Penthouse, Mayfair, Razzle and Hustler. If i’m out all week then perhaps ■■■■■■ and “Over 40” too. Some form of spill kit is an idea too :grimacing:

empty litre bottle of lucozade, 6 cans o red stripe, sleeping bag, wash kit n spare grunderpants.

You forgot the cotton buds…
Basically pick and choose from the list …but to get by…electric kettle,water container,t bags/coffee, milk or buy that daily, sugar etc cutlery and plate/bowl, personal washing stuff, change of clothes, entertainment, dvd player is ideal, laptop is better, add to it as and when, as time goes on, until you got so much stuff, that either your overweight, or you need an additional trailer to put it in. :laughing: :laughing:

Personal medical kit is quite useful,over priced pills and lotions at the motorway services,stuff for colds and flu,headaches,tummy troubles,first aid kit,hand sanitizer,for the ferry,then sea sick pills.