NIGHTS OR DAYS

After months on nights I have this week been working day shift for a bit of a change…And an experience it has been…I have had double the amount of stress and work that is effort and not hours by the way…

The firkin traffic is an absolute pain in the ■■■…not to mention the muppet car drivers who have just got off the last space craft…

And when I work it out I will be earning less as well …not that I did not know that when I moaned about nights mind…

Needless to say I am back on nights next week oh happy days :laughing: :laughing:

Just wondered who prefers night work or day work…

PLEASE DONT SAY THAT I start on days for a month on Monday !!! I hate days but i cant get any sleep with the kids being at home daytime so ive got to do days for a little while!!!.

Nights for me , being on perm nights for at least 5 years now .
You can stick days right up your hoop !

Gotta agree with the boys above, nights rock! :sunglasses: although I wish they’d take their [zb] cones and lane closures and shove them up their respective “hoops” instead, a la paul@midway :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

How boring are night trunks, pick up a trailer drive for 41/2 hours drop trailer drive back to where you just come from drop trailer go home.

Now days you go to different places every day, more challenges to test your driving skills, more to see more people to meet, daylight, shops open cafes open. sleeping when normal people sleep, able to go for a pint or 2 after you finnish work.
How can anybody work nights unless they don’t have friends or are really ugly :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing:

jammymutt:
PLEASE DONT SAY THAT I start on days for a month on Monday !!! I hate days but i cant get any sleep with the kids being at home daytime so ive got to do days for a little while!!!.

Jammy that is partly the reason I did a switch kids in the street noise etc…but I would rather be a bit more knackered…I would want more money for working days mate :wink: :wink:

ENJOY :wink:

airhorn98:
How boring are night trunks, pick up a trailer drive for 41/2 hours drop trailer drive back to where you just come from drop trailer go home.

Now days you go to different places every day, more challenges to test your driving skills, more to see more people to meet, daylight, shops open cafes open. sleeping when normal people sleep, able to go for a pint or 2 after you finnish work.
How can anybody work nights unless they don’t have friends or are really ugly :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink: :wink: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :smiley: :laughing: :laughing:

AIRHORN my night trunks are to Glasgow and you are right ,there a lot of ugly buggers in Glasgow in the wee small hours I have also done Edinburgh too and funnily enough they aint that pretty there either . :wink: :wink:

thecoder0:

airhorn98:

AIRHORN my night trunks are to Glasgow and you are right ,there a lot of ugly [zb] in Glasgow in the wee small hours I have also done Edinburgh too and funnily enough they aint that pretty there either . :wink: :wink:

you’ve not seen me then.
I’m ■■■■■■■ georgeous :laughing: :laughing:

No ones mentioned ■■■ !!! When you’re on nights and your missus works days you have to wait until the weekend unless you’re real quick!!!

started working nights 2weeks ago so far so good i love how quiet the roads are just having a bit of trouble adjusting my sleep pattern ,i also find other night drivers have more time for each other more friendly ,how truckers should be towards each oter :slight_smile: :slight_smile: shame about forklift drivers whos turn it is 2 work nights grumpy sods :unamused:

Mike-C:
No ones mentioned ■■■ !!! When you’re on nights and your missus works days you have to wait until the weekend unless you’re real quick!!!

Days or nights it doesnt really matter mate been married too long whats ■■■?, I ge tthe cahnce to have a ham shuckle when shes not in the bed!!!,…

I’ll stick with days. Though I admit driving at night does have it’s advantages. There is a downside to it as well until I worked nights I didn’t realise that most cones are nocturnal. Whats the point of taking the scenic route if it’s pitch dark and you can’t see anything.

DAYS are for working.

Nights are for SLEEPING. among other things :smiley: