Nightowl..rip off merchants

Nice, well if he gets stuck I might be able to help him out. :wink:
I am supposed to start a new job soon, but ther work has died off for the bloke, so he doesn’t want me to start and then leave straight off because there is no work to get the hours in.
Got to be fair to him, at least he told me, so I can stay with the agency a few weeks to see how it pans out for him.

leehellcat:
Nice, well if he gets stuck I might be able to help him out. :wink:

With the truck that is. Not sure my portuguese is up to scratch. In fact I don’t think I even know how to order a beer… :blush:

Funny enough, he said he’s had another 2 call about the start in the last couple of weeks. Can Carters keep you going till you get permanent? What about going on for them direct?

Mal.

Yes. Nightowl sites are still open!

Are all of them open Helen? and do they have deisel right now? any idea if therye going to stay open for a good while? Cheers.

Mal.

All the sites are open None have fuel at present.
Helen

Thanks for the info Helen.

Mal.

Carters can keep me going 52 weeks a year. The only trouble with going through them direct is that the money won’t be as good as it is through an agency, plus I don’t really like doing nights.
I would rather go tramping, but just need to find that elusive job with the new XF super space cab and £600 a week…