Nightowl birtley

called in at nightowl batley yesterday and theres a notice on the door it read:

as from the 23rd of february the charge for overnight parking will be £10 this includes a shower voucher however no meal voucher will be included in this deal.

so the steps they have taken are reduce the parking but no meal voucher. im sure that will brig the drivers flooding in :wink:

jon

Batley? I wasn’t aware there was a Nightowl in Batley■■? I live 2 mins down the road and have never seen nor heard of it. Ken, you live round t’corner from me, do you know where it is ?

doh!!!

my mistake i mean’t birtley :blush: :blush: :laughing:

jon

I drove past there 2 weeks ago and carried on, the lorry park still looked like a bomb site!!
roy…

roytheboy:
I drove past there 2 weeks ago and carried on, the lorry park still looked like a bomb site!!
roy…

:laughing: Yepp, sounds like Birtley! But, they are secure, quality potholes you know! what about that humdinger of a pothole just on the way in (or out) of Alconbury? I reckon McAlpines got called in to dig that out for em with a navvy!

Mal.

I was weekended at Birtley BP so got up saturday morning for a shower and found it closing, too late for a shower driver, we have to clean up, that must be the annual clean they meant! I was told to pay for parking in the garage as it was still open. No toilets or food until Monday.

I hate to admit it but I enjoyed myself more at washington services that weekend. At least there is food and a local pub.

There was only 3 trucks, 2 more than at the truckstop in Batley!!! Birtley.