Nightout help :)

Well I think that makes it my first night out and my first rodeo then lol :confused:
I only ask cos it’s just my luck to forget everything

Has anybody mentioned wet wipes yet?
If not ,“wet wipes” . . oh and snow chains.

A good top shelf mag to keep you occupied :wink:

Thetaff2:

Drift:
Remember a pillow, it makes a difference :laughing:
Also phone charger :wink:

Copious amounts of ■■■■ and an old pair of socks and lube does the trick to if your bored!! :laughing:

I must have your old truck then :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

For ONE night out I’d be taking: tooth brush, tooth paste, towel, sleeping bag, pillow, torch, a cheap battery razor if you’re that fussed and a copy of Truckstop News to find nearest truckstop if in an unfamiliar area. (probably there’s an app for finding the nearest TS these days, I wouldn’t know).

I think you will do that in a 10 if you leave at 3am.
I’ve done Guildford to Wetherby in 4:30 leaving at 2am and also Guildford to Charnock Richard in 4:30 leaving at 2am also.
Sounds like you actually want to have a night out though.

As has been said, check the night heater & bring a sleeping bag, the rest will work itself out.

And a hammer and screwdriver, just in case ya fancy taking a ho out!

weeto:

You forgot the carpet to dipose of the body. :grimacing:

Thetaff2:

weeto:

You forgot the carpet to dipose of the body. :grimacing:

I prefer sulphuric acid but it’s starting to be a ■■■■ to get hold of so I’ve taken to just dumping the body round the back if a Chinese

Thetaff2:

Drift:

Copious amounts of ■■■■ and an old pair of socks and lube does the trick to if your bored!! :laughing:

You must be bored everyday then :wink:

DAF95XF:

Thetaff2:

Drift:

And night! :wink: :grimacing:

Thetaff2:

DAF95XF:

Thetaff2:

Drift:

And night! :wink: :grimacing:

Too much information :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Right quick question, I started this morning at 3am, just pulled over to sleep at 5:40. Am I right in doing that? Like that’s my 15 hours more or less

And that’s pretty scary cos I pulled at some
Services this morning and saw rolls of carpet behind costa lol

So where did you park up?

Wetherby services I’m at. Only had like 15 mins longer on tacho so no choice lol. I thought everyone says services are packed ? There still loads of spaces left here

[quote= a copy of Truckstop News to find nearest truckstop if in an unfamiliar area. (probably there’s an app for finding the nearest TS these days, I wouldn’t know).[/quote]
mway buddy is quite useful it may be free ■■ I cant remember, if not it will be cheap as im thrifty (a tight git) :smiley:

I just save services and truck stops in my satnav as I go along normally. Well the few I stop at for breaks as I normally only do locals.

What size of truck are you driving?

18 tonner mate why ■■ Are you perving on me aha