dozy:
Thoughts , ta

Shouldn’t have a problem parking like you can sometimes trying to park at 6-7pm

Rowley010:

dozy:
Thoughts , ta

Shouldn’t have a problem parking like you can sometimes trying to park at 6-7pm

Yea that was my thoughts , but then would you struggle to sleep in daytime

im thinking…what another pointless complete load of utter trolling pure pish.and its not even friday…ta :unamused:

You started a new thread asking this question about 18 months ago.

1/10
Youre not even trying anymore

Indifferent, ta

It dark
:grimacing:

It’s tramping…At night

Hate the word tramping…trampeo/vagabundo…

Sleeping during the day on some MSA or Industrial Park or a Layby would not be for me.
Wouldnt think you would want to sleep during the day on a Friday and work on a Friday night you dont like working after Friday lunchtime as it is :wink: :wink:

Trying to sleep when it’s going to be busier and also possibly hot in the summer months is certainly not for me, if you’re going to do it get some good blackout curtains in the cab .

Tramping day or night, No.

lolipop:
Sleeping during the day on some MSA or Industrial Park or a Layby would not be for me.
Wouldnt think you would want to sleep during the day on a Friday and work on a Friday night you dont like working after Friday lunchtime as it is :wink: :wink:

It’s sun- thurs so if I start say 19.00 thurs then I’ve got to be done by 10 am Friday :smiley: , but then it would mean starting 19.00 sun so couldn’t go on ■■■■ sun lunchtime :frowning: , I’m going to find a mon- thurs job but not seen one yet

AndrewG:
Hate the word tramping…trampeo/vagabundo…

It implies that the driver is being a tramp doesn’t it? I am sure that some drivers are akin to tramps, but not all of us.
Tommy.