Night shifts & weekly rests

Hey everyone, I’m a little confused with this and need someone to clarify as I’m hearing different things at work saying what I can and can’t do.

So yeah I work nights, please tell me if the following is correct.

Mon: Work
Tue: Work
Wed: Work
Thur: Work
Fri: Work
Sat: Rest
Sun: Work

So I have taken a reduced rest period this week, the next week I need a 45hr rest period.

I’ll be working Monday → Friday next week (on nights).

My first question is: Am I allowed to have my card in for 7 working days in a row (Sunday → Saturday) or on my Friday shift, will I need to remove my card before midnight?

Secondly: The fixed week is 00:00 Mon → 23:59 Sun, so If I can have my card in on my friday night shift to get my 45hrs I need to remove it before 3am on Saturday? (but if the above is incorrect this doesn’t matter right?)

I don’t start work til Monday evening, say 7pm, this makes no difference to my weekly rest as it is now in the next fixed week right?

Please someone help clear this up. Sorry.

The regs work on hours not days so remove the word days from your mind

A weekly rest must be at least 1 minute in the fixed week to be used for that week

Max 144 hours between weekly rests

Night or days the rest rules are the same

And you can have your card in 7 days in a row as long as you start your weekly rest no later than 144 hrs (6 x 24 hr days) after your last weekly rest finished as mentioned above .

Gotcha, Thank you