Night shift driving hours

I do a mix of nights and day shifts. How do I keep a track of night shift driving hours? If I start a shift at 10 pm and finish at 10am I’ve been logging this in my notes as 8 hours driving for the Monday shift. Should I be logging it as 1 hour Monday and seven Tuesday?

tonybrown27:
I do a mix of nights and day shifts. How do I keep a track of night shift driving hours? If I start a shift at 10 pm and finish at 10am I’ve been logging this in my notes as 8 hours driving for the Monday shift. Should I be logging it as 1 hour Monday and seven Tuesday?

Driving hours are from Sunday midnight to Sunday midnight and it matters not when they were done in that period of days

The max driving hours for each shift are between rest periods

midnight does not reset the driving time between rest periods

Oh. Thanks. The print outs on the tacho confused me as the split the times before and after midnight. Now I get it. Cheers

tonybrown27:
Oh. Thanks. The print outs on the tacho confused me as the split the times before and after midnight. Now I get it. Cheers

Silly software !

tonybrown27:

All printouts are midnight to midnight for the date chosen.

However - when ejecting your card at the end of a shift if you select Y when it asks if you want a print out you should get a different print out showing details for that shift