Night out newbie

I’m about to start a new job and will be doing nights out, just wondering if any of you have tips or items of kit you wouldn’t be without??

a good book

Baby wipes!

cooker, pan, cup, knife and fork. food.

in the summer i go for a quilt much lighter than a sleeping bag than add a sleeping bag for winter

Clean shirts pants socks etc.
If your doing distance work get a comfy pair of shoes flip flops /trainers better than havin ur work boots on all day.
Sleeping bag & duvet pillows and a sheet to put over the mattress.
Large towel hand towel nail brush shower room flip flops a good cleaner to remove oil/ grease.
Might be worth a visit to Boots and pick up a ■■■■ bottle for the nights,( better than hanging it out the door at night and making the area smell of ■■■■.
I have a small gas stove, wok, kettle, and flask make a flask of hot water before bed so you can have a brew in the morning.
If your the only one gonna use the truck give it a good clean get some mats even carpet will do its just nicer under foot in the mornings.
laptop with dvd’s and if you want get a tv dongal to use on the lappy,to be honest I don’t bother I just crash zzzzzzzzzzzzz

oh yeah … Who you going on for ■■?

Naturist magazines , or “art pamphlets”

Oh , and a jar of hand cream :open_mouth:

quilt, trackie bottoms (incase you need too make a sharp exit in the middle of the night) wash bag, tv, laptop, toilet roll (incase you get caught short) baby wipes

Change of clothes, wash bag, Booking.com app and your employers credit card details… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

largebloke1969:
Oh , and a jar of hand cream :open_mouth:

and a tub of lube

a pillow - i did a night out the other day in a bit of a rush forgot me ■■■■■■ pillow that was a rough nights sleep

A pair of earplugs might come in handy…

A selection of fine wines and Belgium choclates.

Take some cash with you incase you lose your bank card.

sleeping … Sheet/quilt/pillows (sleeping bags are crap)
washing … toothbrush/paste, shower gel and towel (and wet wipes!)
cooking/eating … gas cooker (the flat ones in a plastic case are only about £12), pan, wooden spoon, fork, kettle (tin opener)
evening food … tins, spuds/peas/stew steak/ mince n onions etc etc
breakfast … I always have individually wrapped choccy croissant type of things, they have a long shelf life and are a quick start to the day with a brew
beer … super strength- in moderation (less pishing in the night)
pish bottle (plastic milk bottle, min 2 pints), omnipresent kitchen towel, and biscuit type snacks for emergencies
lots of water!

nobody has mentioned entertainment, ipad, laptop, tv. etc. etc. otherwise those evenings are looooong

goonerewill:
a good book

erm… would that be a little black one ■■ :wink:

I find that an Oasis bottle can come in handy,after serving its original purpose.