Night out near bideford cornwall

any decent places to stop the night maybe even get a shower name post code and street name would be great if anyone can help :smiley:

In a word no.
Parking at the bp garage on the a39 at barnstaple although limited space. parking also available in bideford on the “pill” parallel parking to kingsley road. again limited space but if you can get in easy access to town but no facilities. otherwise there are lots of lay bys on the a39 atlantic highway which is probably going to be your best option. oh and bideford is in devon not cornwall.

I thought the bp was no overnight parking signs everywhere?
There is a parking area at Barnstaple, but no facilities, and its a chargeable council park…
We stop around the back of barnstaple retail park near the station, easy walk across the bridge into the town too, it is locked overnight tho so depends what time you plan on leaving! :laughing:

Beetie:
I thought the bp was no overnight parking signs everywhere?
There is a parking area at Barnstaple, but no facilities

There’s a swimming pool/ leisure centre behind it, I suppose you could use that, also a very good independent supermarket over the road.

If the OP wants that, it’s on Seven Brethren industrial estate, signposted.

Good point never thought of the swimming pool!

danj:
any decent places to stop the night maybe even get a shower name post code and street name would be great if anyone can help :smiley:

try this one - put it in ya sat nav and she’ll even let you have a shower…

Miss A Stunner
69 ■■■■ Street
Bideford

cant remember the post code off hand though…you’ll have to ask a passer by.

you should be able to get parked it’s a little tight but get the entry spot just right and you get your truck all the way in, as apparantly she says to most drivers “ive had bigger that than down there drive:wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

Cruise Control:
Miss A Stunner

Given the OP’s not even sure what county he’s in, the poor girl could be be in for a rough night.

And here I am stopping behind a retail park all this time! What a fool!

was told it was devon by tm’s assistant lol wasnt even bideford it was brixholme but just stopped at stunners cousins m inger in a layby cheers for the replies though and the geography lesson