Night Heater

Hi guys I am driving a 02 124 Scania and I went to turn on the night heater the other night and got a E44 code come up on the screen and to my dismay no heat, then when I turn it off it comes up with E33 code does anyone know what this code stands for please so I can get it sorted

yes, they both mean that you are one of the poor unfortunate people who have to suffer with the pile of ■■■ truck than is known as Scania :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

my ate had this prob turned out to be the glow plug in the night heater

i think you ll find it is the glow plug, i take then your not fussed on scania s then shuttlespanker.

nawty spankey :open_mouth: don’t like scanias :laughing: sammy for the reason been he crap"s himself due to the MIGHTY SCANIA"S going the same speed up hill down hill and on the flat :laughing: :open_mouth: , as nawty spanky is only used to racing people in the Rosie and Jim boat down hill, this is why he don’t like scanias he is scared to death of em :open_mouth: as he cant handle the mighty Swedes power, this is why you will normally find nawty spanky on the manchester ship canal with a 20" box doing his daily deliveries in his Rosie and Jim as he would have to take to the road for real if he had a SCANIA :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

globby 480:
nawty spankey :open_mouth: don’t like scanias :laughing: sammy for the reason been he crap"s himself due to the MIGHTY SCANIA"S going the same speed up hill down hill and on the flat :laughing: :open_mouth: , as nawty spanky is only used to racing people in the Rosie and Jim boat down hill, this is why he don’t like scanias he is scared to death of em :open_mouth: as he cant handle the mighty Swedes power, this is why you will normally find nawty spanky on the manchester ship canal with a 20" box doing his daily deliveries in his Rosie and Jim as he would have to take to the road for real if he had a SCANIA :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

:laughing:
Globby ive got the very truck for you :stuck_out_tongue: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :arrow_right: search.autotrader.co.uk/es-uk/ww … eyword=DAF

girl or removals, ya getting silly now, one word, CRANK :grimacing: :laughing: :laughing:

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHIVER.

I tttttttthink tttthisss could be tttttttheeee theeee gllooowww plug.
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

e44 is usually a blocked intake vent an the night heater overheats … did it only run for a short time then stop and you had to re start it again

Hi Big George

Yes it run for a little while and then quit and when I went to restart the code came up, I will check the intake and see what happens thanks for your help

hi robert did you get your night heater sorted

In many cases the biggest problem with any night heater is that there is a sock or a multi coloured pubic hair mat blocking the air intake, twist off the gauze, clean the filter and you will be as warm as toast.

No moy got it sorted have cheched the intake - little fan is spinning ok - it is not trying to start anymore when I push the start button nothing happens :frowning:

globby 480:
girl or removals, ya getting silly now, one word, CRANK :grimacing: :laughing: :laughing:

i know all about you and your love for dafs globby, so dont start dissing them :smiley:

i cant remember the fault codes for the night heater but i think e33 is the glow plug! also check in the o/s locker that the pipe is’nt squashed or split thats a common fault :imp: hope this helps!