night heater problem

hi
I have a renault premium with a webasto 2000s night heater, it just blows out cold air the smoke out the outlet exhaust is white quite a bit of smoke too.
it dont kick up any fault code on the little switch just blows out cold air. anyone any ideas ? or anyone know where in bristol take for repairs?

thanks
john

Glow plug gone down.

Renault should sell you one (maybe) if not get one from Mercedes.

Comes with its own spanner in the box and takes 5 minutes to change if you know what your doing,
1 remove the top of the grey housing.
2 Unscrew the torx (t25 I think) screws holding on the control unit on to the heat exchanger.
3 pull out the green and yellow plugs
4Using the special split box spanner remove the old glow plug
5 rebuild in reverse order.

When it fires be ready for some “SMOKE” as the exchanger and exhaust will be full of unburnt diesel.Dont panic they all do it.Good luck

No idea where to take for repair, that’s the bosses problem, … me, I’d be in the nearest hotel

HTH

well thanks for your help anyway :grimacing:
john

busy fool:
well thanks for your help anyway :grimacing:
john

you’re very welcome

These seem to be Webasto service agents

http://bae-bristol.co.uk/

Bking:
Glow plug gone down.

Renault should sell you one (maybe) if not get one from Mercedes.

Comes with its own spanner in the box and takes 5 minutes to change if you know what your doing,
1 remove the top of the grey housing.
2 Unscrew the torx (t25 I think) screws holding on the control unit on to the heat exchanger.
3 pull out the green and yellow plugs
4Using the special split box spanner remove the old glow plug
5 rebuild in reverse order.

When it fires be ready for some “SMOKE” as the exchanger and exhaust will be full of unburnt diesel.Dont panic they all do it.Good luck

thanks thats a great help i will try this fingers crossed
john

Sir +:
These seem to be Webasto service agents

http://bae-bristol.co.uk/

thanks sir + i will try the other post first then try these thanks for the info

john