Night heater expert req

[

I have this heater in my veteran Volvo. I can get it on manually. Question is can it be set to come on in the morning before I get there. It seems to need the key in to work.
When you try and set it you get a icon of flame and one of an alarm. I’m sure someone knows this one like an old girlfriend…

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=61881#p749243

I had a quick read of this the last quote by “kyrbo”
don’t know if it helps in any way

Thanks

midlifetrucker:
Thanks

Any good fella .

Gotta admit warm cab when starting gets 5*'s

Seems to need the key in to work. Will have another play tomorrow while waiting to be unloaded

midlifetrucker:
Seems to need the key in to work. Will have another play tomorrow while waiting to be unloaded

That’s a ■■■■■ might be worth poppin in to Volvo and askin…I’ve had a scan round but cant find a manual on line to look 4 you …

The old girl is nearly prehistoric.

Was a long time ago I had one of those!
Have you tried pressing both the outside buttons together until the time flashes,then set the time you want it on?

midlifetrucker:
The old girl is nearly prehistoric.

Not many :open_mouth: :open_mouth: have a check to see if the night heater hasnt rotted and dropped off :laughing:

Does anyone know if it can be set to run without the key in and turned one click. I’m thinking not. It works well otherwise. Would just be nice to have a warmer can at silly oclock

midlifetrucker:
Does anyone know if it can be set to run without the key in and turned one click. I’m thinking not. It works well otherwise. Would just be nice to have a warmer can at silly oclock

If not I suppose it could be rewiered like a radio…can

What ya want a night heater for? In my day we …oh never mind :smiley:

peter s:

I’m my day either but if it’s there…

midlifetrucker:

peter s:

I’m my day either but if it’s there…

chuffin right if its there use it . we had a guy that held off for 2 years before having one fitted ( yeah Olds school ) he would get in and put his gas fire on to warm the cab up whilst making a brew :wink: