Night heater error

Can anyone help. My nighter in Scania keeps coming up with
heater error. I have made sure the vent is clear
any advise welcome, thanks

Ye’ but is it still working though?
If not, it could be it’s not getting enough fuel. Look at the little pipe coming out the diesel tank. If it’s got bubbles in it, you’ve got a leek and it’s starving the heater.
Apart from that, I haven’t a clue.

enit?:
Ye’ but is it still working though?
If not, it could be it’s not getting enough fuel. Look at the little pipe coming out the diesel tank. If it’s got bubbles in it, you’ve got a leek and it’s starving the heater.
Apart from that, I haven’t a clue.

That’s what happens when you go to Wales :slight_smile:

I used to work for a company that,fitted eberspacher night heaters to various vehicles,it needs to have the codes read,by an eberspacher agent with the relevant software and laptop,it could be anything from a malfunctioning blower motor , it may need a new burner tube, or general de-coke and service,depends on how many hours its ran , since its last service.

what code is it coming up with might help if we knew :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

peteandbrenda:
what code is it coming up with might help if we knew :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

Not sure what model it is, but this PDF may help to diagnose the fault or to identify the error code.

espar.com/tech_manuals/Airtr … 8%20EN.pdf

Hi,
Is it puffing out blue smoke, if so it may well be the combustion chamber, its a common fault, scania want £147 fitted for it…

Lrm