Night ferries and Covid

So what’s the score on the night ferries these days with all this Covid crap going on.
Had some bloody good nights on the Hull/Rotterdam,.Hull/Zeeby, Shields/Ijmuiden, and the Portsmouth/Le Havre boats in the past, …bars, live entertainment, quiz, and I’ll admit it…bingo :blush: ., I miss all that. :frowning:

So are the restaurants open, or is it takeaway back to your cabin?, bar open? or what?
Just curious thsts all, it’s bad enough having to sit in your ■■■■ cab all night like Billy Nomates as it is until all this crap is over (obviously no change to some of you lay by dwellers :smiley: ) must be ■■■■ worse on the ferry.

All the ferries I’ve used have had normal food service with the restaurants open, on the plus side no cabin sharing and on the long boats out of Rosslare the bars have been open, except on last Saturday’s DFDS Rosslare to Dunkirk which was closed, nothing to do with Covid but the fact that it was drunk dry on the sailing from Dunkirk :open_mouth: :open_mouth: the staff said that they keep doubling the drinks order but it is still not enough :smiley: :smiley:

Brittany is one to a cabin, unless a double manned truck. Bars closed. Restaurant open, sit apart, but can still talk. 99% truck drivers of course, very few punters.

Used the P&O Liverpool to Dublin night crossing earlier this month. Free food and teas/coffees as normal. Just perspex screens everywhere. Bar was open, and to actually have a pint served to you over the bar felt ‘nostalgic’. So much so that I had to have another one…

i only go on the IoW ferries,well,ferry,as only one being used between Pompey and Fishbourne at present…but cafe/coffee shop closed and not allowed to eat you own food,or drink anything whilst onboard.not too bad as only a short crossing.just hope it dosen’t break down half way across :laughing: