nicking again

I run a diesel 4x4 … our Bosses attitude is “Use the pump and fill your car as it saves you stinking of diesel when the wife kisses you”.
He knows all the boys with diesel motors fill their tanks and he’s ok with that as long as we are not greedy. The amount I take is piffling as I rarely use it. I topped it to the neck on June 12th when returning from holiday in France and have only filled it once since!!

Well…click happy thinks we are all like a FLOCK OF SHEEP…and thinks we are saints too…well my friend…as you can see from the replies (which obviously you dont believe) there are a lot of honest drivers around..whether the police watch this site or not..and if they are then they may get to hear a lot of the grievences we have against them..i have always believed that if a boss looks after me then i will return the favour and not steal from him..and there are a lot of good bosses out there..but there are also some very bad ones..and i wouldnt work for them no longer than it takes to suss them out..so dont tar everyone with the same brush..and bearing in mind youve only been on here since november…you obviously dont know the drivers very well…
have a nice day