NICK PAICE

Hullo,

Just a brief post to say that NICK PAICE. My eldest Son died on 13th, February, 2014.

There are a few people on here that will remember him. He spent a good few years on the Italian run. Then spent the rest of his life living and working in Italy. He drove for me for a few years, always only to Italy. He lived in Carisio with Margherita from the Garonne, and they had a Daughter Sofia. Later they parted and he went to live at Monza. He was working for a Sicillian, Pasquale at the time. He then got on with Johnny Holland, doing the Hospital Job with one of those Scanner Trailers. When that all went ■■■■ up, he started again, doing Germany and Scandanavia, ending up with an Italian company again doing Multi Drops all over Italy.
He was a very keen Biker, in fact this was his way of life. He was President of United Bikers in Italy. His Funeral was in Varese last Saturday 15th February, 2014. It was a very large send off for him, there were an estimated 300 Bikers in the run from the house to the Crematorium, acting as outriders to the hearse, and generally stopping and clearing the city traffic en route. The city was almost at a standstill for about 10 minutes as we all passed, when we arrived there was at least another 50 or 60 Bikers waiting. There were representatives from both the H**** A****'s Three different Chapters, and other Bikers clubs. German Clubs, Swiss Clubs and others from all over Italy.
From his Parner, Orietta, ( who nursed him throughout ) his Brothers Steve and Kev Paice, my Partner and I, we thank you all that have sent their condolences.

Hiya…sad news Archie…didn’t know your lad, as i’ve said before maybe sat with him in a cafe or the docks somewhere.
it sounds like he saw more in his life time than many other people will, he can have a good rest now, its the family
who need to stick together. very sad to loose a young man so early in life.RIP Nick.
John

Archie

My sincere condolences to you and your family for your loss…

From a fellow driver, and biker as well…I would love to had ridden with him on his last journey…

Fergie.

Very sad news Archie,please accept my condolences.

Chris

THE MEASURE OF A MAN: Not - “how did he die” But - “how did he live” Not - “what did he gain” But - “what did he give” These are the units to measure the worth of a man, as a man, Regardless of birth. RIP.

I can only say that I hope to go before my son. God bless you all. My condolences. Jim

Sad news, my sincere condolences Archie.
Dave.

Condolences to you and your family & Nicks friends Archie.
rip Nick.

It seems it’s a time for sadness.

My condolences to you and your family, Archie.

David

My thoughts are with you and the rest of the family, Archie. I just can’t imagine what it must be like to lose an offspring.
Sincere condolences from a retired driver and biker.

Hi Archie, after reading your resume on your son Nick it seems that he lived life to the full following his passions through out and that his loss must be greater for that fact, it must be terrible to lose a sibling and I am sure every ones thoughts are with you.

" Life’s journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well
preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn
out, yelling Holy sh-t - what a ride."

Condolences to you and your family Archie. RIP

Sorry to here the sad news about Nick condolances from all in Thailand Chris and ■■■■

Archie Paice:
Hullo,

Just a brief post to say that NICK PAICE. My eldest Son died on 13th, February, 2014.

There are a few people on here that will remember him. He spent a good few years on the Italian run. Then spent the rest of his life living and working in Italy. He drove for me for a few years, always only to Italy. He lived in Carisio with Margherita from the Garonne, and they had a Daughter Sofia. Later they parted and he went to live at Monza. He was working for a Sicillian, Pasquale at the time. He then got on with Johnny Holland, doing the Hospital Job with one of those Scanner Trailers. When that all went ■■■■ up, he started again, doing Germany and Scandanavia, ending up with an Italian company again doing Multi Drops all over Italy.
He was a very keen Biker, in fact this was his way of life. He was President of United Bikers in Italy. His Funeral was in Varese last Saturday 15th February, 2014. It was a very large send off for him, there were an estimated 300 Bikers in the run from the house to the Crematorium, acting as outriders to the hearse, and generally stopping and clearing the city traffic en route. The city was almost at a standstill for about 10 minutes as we all passed, when we arrived there was at least another 50 or 60 Bikers waiting. There were representatives from both the H**** A****'s Three different Chapters, and other Bikers clubs. German Clubs, Swiss Clubs and others from all over Italy.
From his Parner, Orietta, ( who nursed him throughout ) his Brothers Steve and Kev Paice, my Partner and I, we thank you all that have sent their condolences.

A sad loss, our thoughts go to you and your family Archie.

Jeff…

Hi Archie
I remember Nick when he was just a kid. I am sorry for your sad loss mate but it was good to read that he had a full and happy life. I hope that you can remember the good times and one day come to terms with his passing
Cliff

Very sorry to read of your sad loss Archie mate, although i never met Nick i suspect he was an absolute gentleman who took after his Old Chap.

My thoughts are with you pal.

Regards Steve…

This is very sad news for me Archie to hear about your Nick passing away at such a young age. My thoughts are with you and the rest of your family at the moment.
Take care mate.

Best regards Steve.

Shocked to read this Archie. My condolences to you and yours. I don’t even know if we have ever met, but we have certainly crossed paths in our journey, you know so many of the people I know. I may have met Nick in similar circumstances. It sounds like he got a good send off on his last trip and I hope you can remember the good times as his mate and his dad!

Cheers Mate
RIP Nick :frowning:

Archie i think Wheel Nut put it across perfectly i didnt know your son and i only met you the once at Gentleman Georges funeral,we may have met who knows ? The only thing i would hate to do is bury one of my sons and you have my heartfelt wishes and i hope the pain eases as soon as possible all the best mate.

Archie, very sad news, my condolences to you and your family