Nice surprise to end a good day

So I had an early day today as I only had 65 drops at work today an got home just in time to receive a phone call from my training provider to say a chap they have booked in before me could do with changing his dates to the week of mine so that works to my advantage meaning my c training and test and mod 4 are next week beginning 29th Feb rather then the week beginning 28th march. Feels a bit more real now the biggest part is a lot closer. And that step closer to my new job which I hopefully can start a lot sooner providing I get it in the bag next week. Anyway thought I’d share with all and thanks for reading. Ryan

65 drops?! Sod that for a game of soldiers.

Radar19:
65 drops?! Sod that for a game of soldiers.

Yep , but that’s multi drop parcels for you

I’m a drayman and moan at 20 drops lol

That’s easy, my average daily is usually around 120 parcels over 105/110 collections / deliveries in a busy Devon city but it’s not so daunting when you’ve done the same day in day out for around 8 years :slight_smile:

To hell with that lol I moan when I get 5 lol seen enough of the parcel lads and lasses run about all day fair play tho everyone to their own,and good luck with the training onwards and upwards :smiley:

Daytrunker:
To hell with that lol I moan when I get 5 lol seen enough of the parcel lads and lasses run about all day fair play tho everyone to their own,and good luck with the training onwards and upwards :smiley:

Exactly what I’m thinking now, had enough of this and time to move on. Wife and kids are happy for now so about time I invest some of that cash I’ve earned in myself lol :smiley: yeah thanks hopefully all will be well.