Nice scania on ebay

My mate selling his truck on ebay its in top condition lots of extras have a look if interested

Can you narrow it down abit

Lol

Its a 06 r500 v8 6x2 700k full new paintjob blue/gold s&d twin tanks 800 ltr twin eminox staks fully scania maintained only 2 owners my mate and scania (was scania rent vehicle) recent new clutch and rad and re mapped to 560 bhp been well looked after

nedbro:
Its a 06 r500 v8 6x2 700k full new paintjob blue/gold s&d twin tanks 800 ltr twin eminox staks fully scania maintained only 2 owners my mate and scania (was scania rent vehicle) recent new clutch and rad and re mapped to 560 bhp been well looked after

Just link to the ■■■■■■■ ad! :unamused:

Sorry but don’t know how to do that

i found it
ebay.co.uk/itm/06-SCANIA-R-5 … 3381bacf2b

nedbro:

Why is he flogging it? :confused:

Rob K:

nedbro:

Why is he flogging it? :confused:

Because in another year and 100k kms more it would be worth half the ask?

He’s packing up not worth the hassle for the small rewards i packed up 3yrs ago got a decent payin job and not looked back think he’s come to his senses

nedbro:
He’s packing up not worth the hassle for the small rewards i packed up 3yrs ago got a decent payin job and not looked back think he’s come to his senses

Good on you both. You seem to have your heads screwed on right, unlike most other owner operators that continue to kid themselves they’re actually making some profit from it. Anyway I’ll say no more otherwise it’ll turn into another bun fight from those still in denial.

Your right i was kidding myself for a year or so.dint go bust just got sick of flogging a deadhorse .my mate thinking the same

Hmmm, fancy scania pulling ■■■■ paying ferry trailers…

No thanks, I,ll keep my 8yr old underpowered MAN on good paying work

Is it really worth 30k.

spectron:
Is it really worth 30k.

No, the trucks probably worth about 18k but because it has a V8 bagde and eminox stacks commense sense goes out of the window, someone will pay it though , I like a nice truck as much as the next man but 30k for a 7yr old truck is just silly imo

I agree silly money i personaly not scania fan but recently a dealer selling 55 plate v8’s for 28k box standard obviously there are clowns out there wiv too much money

You’d think if he was asking that much he’d provide a bit of a better description, perhaps some photos close up of the truck, the interior, the clean state of the suzies, the polished internals of the cab…

But no. Almost like he’s selling his knackered old ipod :frowning:

Clean state of sussies!!! it’s got velvet curtains but sorry no tassles suppose that puts u off

It’s not me you are selling the truck to, it’s someone who’s got that much money to spend on the truck and the level of litteracy, grammar and layout of the advert will encourage most to walk away.

You wouldn’t go for a job interview in the dirty clothes you’ve worn to service your car would you? So then why would you, or your mate, spend little time on an advert like that?!

If you do the advert again then take a look around other vehicle sales first for better ideas and take it from there!

He might get £25k for it, it’s really only worth £20k but I suppose it will as always be worth what someone is willing to pay for it.

Oh & tell him to put it on Auto Trader web site (in the truck section, obviously…), he’ll have a far greater chance of selling it on there. :exclamation: