nice old 143

saw this in manston kent

Dean Taylors very pretty 143. ■■■■ fine chap to talk to.

I believe it belongs to Dean Taylor Transport. You quite often see them at Fxt.

tanks and mudgaurds are well finished

he’s the owner of the 143500 tag i drove up till march this year.

i was talking to dean on thursday in southampton he was spraying the engine while waiting 4 a vbs! :unamused: he said he hasnt finished with it yet got a lot more left 2 do!!!

dagv8:
i was talking to dean on thursday in southampton he was spraying the engine while waiting 4 a vbs! :unamused: he said he hasnt finished with it yet got a lot more left 2 do!!!

which one is he drivin/painting the engine on? i did hear my old 500 was havin some engine trouble■■?

think it was n5oo dtt 143 500 was saying hes replaced alot of parts on it! :cry: :cry: :cry:

it wasnt a tag tho tappy it was a midlift!!

dagv8:

SPRAYING THE ENGINE!!! Bugger! I thought i was keen. I bet you weren’t parked to close Dag?

i was parked well down wind coz it was mint green! :confused:

dagv8:
i was parked well down wind coz it was mint green! :confused:

Yeah that wouldn’t go so well on the White paintwork.

Mint green■■?

that ur old one aint it tappy

How did you know?

6th scence mister vain!

how gutted were you coming of that tappy? i would be heartbroken :cry:

is that one of paul arthurtons old motors

lgamston:

What a gorgeous truck! Seen it around quite a bit.

yes dag i was gutted to get out of it, but being away all week out of felixstowe was too much with a young family at home.

yes mate it was a paul artherton mota welldone for finding this picture!!! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

lgamston:

omg :open_mouth: !!! only thing they’ve done is put the centurion style streamline sticker on the sunvisor. i left the air horns front flaps and bottom spotlights on it when i left it. :confused: