nice little earner

new job.jpg

if you can’t zoom in. stuart has landed an £80000 a year job driving logging trucks in canada.

I can’t actually read it, but dam best of luck to him wish it was me!

theenquirer.co.uk/Billericay … %20id=6431

Starting at the age of just seven … WTF?

Well done Stu, for those that slated the show “get it right up ya” some times you gota do things that will reap rewards. :laughing:

limeyphil:

if you can’t zoom in. stuart has landed an £80000 6 month job driving logging trucks in canada.

FTFY. You’re welcome :wink:

raymundo:
Starting at the age of just seven … WTF?

Well the show was a load of hyped up bull ■■■■, so why expect a news story about it to be any different.

to quote him
“When you drive a truck around Europe you always fear for your life so it’s nothing new. I’ve driven most mountain ranges across Europe and none of them have a safety barrier that would stop a truck - it’s just something you learn to deal with.” now i dunno about you but iv been driving around europe for 8years and iv not once feared for my life… this includes russia turkey and belarus… make you wonder how hard and dangerous our job is

acceptme:
to quote him
“When you drive a truck around Europe you always fear for your life so it’s nothing new. I’ve driven most mountain ranges across Europe and none of them have a safety barrier that would stop a truck - it’s just something you learn to deal with.” now i dunno about you but iv been driving around europe for 8years and iv not once feared for my life… this includes russia turkey and belarus… make you wonder how hard and dangerous our job is

youtube.com/watch?v=67M1VqLU … re=related

^ Something like that and Matt Munro On Days Like These or Gigliola Cinquetti Non ho l’e ta for music on the CD.

Absolutely terrifying. :open_mouth: :laughing: :laughing:

Absolutely terrifying. Hardly India is it. :smiley:

Isn’t it C$80,000 per year? :unamused:

no no read it, £80k for 6 MONTHS!!!

redic, he could only drive the logging truck empty anyway

I notice that after his 6 month stint in Canada he’s then starting his own business ‘offering people the chance to explore the Arctic’, so even he’s not planning to return to UK haulage - good for him.