Nice Job/Advert if your in Norfolk

indeed.co.uk/viewjob?from=ap … 1229eb7012

How refreshing an advert [emoji41]

I’d love a job like this, keep ya busy, good variety, training…
bet you meets some characters too [emoji38]

Also gain some savage driving experience I bet, going down all them lanes an that, all the different hours of work I imagine would be pretty ■■■■■■■■ but hey small price to pay to see all the lovely parts of East Anglia, sounds a dead man’s shoes kinda place [emoji41]

But above all they sound like really genuine, no nonsense people, fml I’m 55 mile away and too green to have the balls to apply as I’d be in that yard now [emoji16]

Sent from my VOG-L09 using Tapatalk

Then a small voice at the back said, ‘if the job is that good, it wouldn’t be advertised…’

Darkside:
Then a small voice at the back said, ‘if the job is that good, it wouldn’t be advertised…’

Hahaha yeah I suppose but I’m a noob so, it’s nice to dream a little[emoji16]

Guessing the best jobs mean you have to join like the haulage equivalent of the masons?

Long as theirs no ■■■■■ buisness, although if wellies are involved I’m up for it [emoji16][emoji16]

12 hour days?
No thanks.

rambo19:
12 hour days?
No thanks.

How do I enter the society please?

Really lol, I thought that were pretty standard nowadays, even more so as it all seasonal type work and produce related.

12 hour day on beet-and the rest !

If I was there, I’d go for it. Folk in Norfolk say you can count the number of good local jobs on the fingers of one hand.

Harry Monk:
If I was there, I’d go for it. Folk in Norfolk say you can count the number of good local jobs on the fingers of one hand.

[emoji38]

Careful though…

There’s snowflakes about in these here hills…

Folk really think it’s that bad a job then?

Benjie83:

Harry Monk:

[emoji38]

Careful though…

Just remember that some on here wouldn’t get out of bed for less than £40 an hour and only work a max of six hours :unamused:

Best bet is try it. It sounds interesting at least.

Benjie83:

Harry Monk:

[emoji38]

Careful though…

I shouldn’t think its any worse than most other truck driving jobs round here and probably better than many, they are only a few miles from me and they don’t advertise often.
But it doesn’t matter what job you post on here they’ll always be those who knock it. :wink:

Cheers fellas, yeah it was more just how nice the advert was.

No ■■■■■■■■, up front you know.

I’d take it morra but I’m bit to far away to make it work, if tramping if have it [emoji41]

Benjie83:

No [zb], up front you know.

I’d take it morra but I’m bit to far away to make it work, if tramping if have it [emoji41]

I thought you wanted to move to Norfolk?

That is a tipper job

Eastons……Good luck with that…

Easton’s are very long time farmer/haulier, I used to know them from years ago. There is far worse than them.

Harry Monk:

There’s 6 good jobs in NoR-fu+k then. :smiley:

muckles:

Benjie83:

No [zb], up front you know.

I thought you wanted to move to Norfolk?

I do mate, love too as it’s just about the right part of the world for me.

Trouble is finding a suitable looooong term rental, where I can save too, get a mortgage going and be placed for life.
I’ve got the whole Kids, schools, partner who doesn’t fully drive hurdles to mount ffs… you probably know the drill lol.

I’ve potentially got a new place to call home work wise down here in Suffolk now, which is for me atleast a brilliant opportunity as a new pass so I’m praying this next week goes well an I can show them that yeah I’m new driver, OK I’m nervous definitely, but I wanna be a proper driver if they will invest what they offer and with that investment I know my confidence/ability will blossom and hope then I’ll be a valued lad for many years to come, I’m looking for a company to stay with, it’s what I need.

And no I’m not naming names lol as I’ve not got my kevlar brolly too hand [emoji38]

Who knows… Its all with the Gods again [emoji57]

Been advertising since summer last year so can’t be all that, a good friend done a couple of years there… they like yes men!!!