Nice defect

I had to email this photo to the gaffer at 11am this morning. I told him the lorry had been shot. Needless to say he didn’t believe me…

No it wasn’t like that when I did my walk rounds this morning as I wiped all lenses today.

East Barnet Village is obviously becoming dangerous :laughing:

Yikes. :open_mouth:

I had a windscreen shot at one night when I was delivering to Lichfield International Freight Terminal up near Palletforce at Burton. I think it must have been an air rifle … whatever, there was a loud crack and the screen starred directly in front of me. It’s quite scary when it happens.

Thats not good… :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Stone chip maybe? Unless its a rear lense of course!:wink:

ive been egged, on the A14 early one morning,
even that wakes you up a bit…

Looks to me like it melted.
Do you have the bullet or was it a through and through lol. Is there an exit wound?

kitbuilder123:
Looks to me like it melted.
Do you have the bullet or was it a through and through lol. Is there an exit wound?

Wouldn’t have melted as it looks to be LED’s and the don’t get hot like filament bulbs do

Be it stone, or bb, or pellet, it’s a ■■■■ fine shot thats for sure. Right in the middle of the four LEDs.

I had some kids drop some stones off a bridge trying to hit the cab they missed but my [zb] dropped out :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

fredthered:
Stone chip maybe? Unless its a rear lense of course!:wink:

Looks more like a side marker to me Fred.

Yeah it was a side marker 2nd n/s

It happened again!!!

I went back to the same drop in East Barnet Village. This time a small pellet sized hole in the 3rd n/s marker lens!

Gaffer has now refused any other drops to that site. First time I was slightly wry, this time it’s just a ■■■■ take.

■■■■■■■ hell i wouldn’t go there again in case they shoot you, also have you/the boss informed the police.

also have you recovered the pellet as you can tell a lot about the shooter by the ammunition used and going by the lack of damage to the circuit board it suggests that it’s either a long range shot or a low power air rifle/pistol/bb.

I haven’t no. Boss man might do, it’s his wagon after all. I know it’s only a lens but it’s still moolah he wouldn’t have had to spend.

Last time it was 3 days away from an inspection so i taped it up and carried on as the light still worked fine. This time I’m still a good couple of weeks away. Again light is fine but now I have to look at a ■■■■■■■ taped up marker. Grrrrr

9mm fully jacketed round. :slight_smile:

looking at the property prices you’re talking half a million quid for a 3 bed house which is likely to get its windows shot :open_mouth:

mds141:
9mm fully jacketed round. :slight_smile:

hollow point/expanding bullets have better stopping power :smiling_imp: