Nice bar found.

Thursday having unloaded in Lancaster PA and expecting to head back to Yonkers for a northbound load on Friday and then home I stopped for a shower and breakfast at the TA in Columbia NJ and got a call all Yonkers drivers dread… “Head to Fairless Hills PA and collect a load for Ben & Jerry’s tomorrow, it doesn’t load till 05.00 am but it will get you home”
I hate having to go to that place, there is nothing in the way of facilities there, not even a damm portaloo, I arrived at 13.00 and sat there wondering what to do when Rich Browne (Longwayround) arrived, he too had to wait all afternoon and night in what up until then had seemed a desolate industrial area. I took out my Droid and searched for food in the area and low and behold ‘Cosmos Bar and restaurant’ 1.7 miles west, so it was log off duty, log out and bobtail there. Really good place if ever you are stuck in that area (Langhorne for instance), I had the best Philly cheese steak I ever tasted but had to drink coke due to me holding the truck keys. We then found a great mall less than a mile away with a ‘Big Lot’s’ selling Crawfords Bourbons for $1.20 a pack and lots of other goodies including A/C refill cans for $6.00 ! … The day after Rich had paid $14.00.
The bar owner told us that so long as we didn’t bring a score of trucks up he wouldn’t mind if we bob tailed up there and spent the night parked in the back of the parking area so we got a result :slight_smile:

Sounds like you found a little jem there pat. Had to run back up on the US roads this week so had the chance to stop at a few small town USA type of places and everyone was so friendly more so then you find in the bigger towns and cities